Keep Me In Mind

*Zosime's POV*

I got the next two weeks off of school and Melo has been helping me with homework. I leave for Greece in two days and I'm nervous for the funeral. Tina is coming with me but the boys are staying. I was packing the rest of my bag when there was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. The door opened and Melo appeared. He shut the door quietly behind him. I heard him lock it. "What you doing?" I asked, looking at him. He had on a white tank top and a pair of basketball shorts. "Lay down mama," he bit his lip. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "What?" I asked.
"You heard me, lay down," he nodded to the bed, "C'mon everyone's busy nobody will know. Let me take your mind of everything." I stood there for a second and thought about it. I laid down on the bed and looked at him. "Good girl," he whispered to me.
!!WARNING EXPLICT!!
He walked over and pulled down my pants and panties. He got under the covers and kissed down from my stomach to my hips and then on my thighs. Then he started to eat me out. I grabbed his hair under the covers and tilted my head back letting his tongue work it's magic. Once I finished he kissed back up, pulling my pants up smoothly, and then kissed me sloppily. "You gon make daddy nut now?" he whispered to me. I nodded and he laid down on the bed. We switched sides and I copied his moves. Kissing him down his stomach then to hips and thighs. He covered my head up with the blanket and I started giving him head. One hand was on his lower stomach the other was on his balls. I continued till he nut in my mouth, his hand holding the top of my head over the blanket. I pulled off and scooted up to get out of the covers. "Let daddy see," he looked at me. I opened my mouth, tilting my head back a little to show him the nut in my mouth. "Swallow baby girl, be good," he told me. I closed my mouth and swallow, "Let me see," he repeated. I opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out for him. "Mmm that's my good girl."
!!END OF EXPLICT!!

We got dressed and he kissed my forehead. "You gon text me while you gone? I'm gon miss you," he told me.
"Of course," I smiled at him and got back to packing.
"Mom will be with you so," he nodded, "She's a good comforter."
"I can tell," I smiled.
"Are you going to stay here or are you going to move back to Greece?" he asked, sitting on the end of the bed watching me. I shrugged and thought for a second before answering. "I don't know yet. I wanna see what family up there thinks you know? See what my options are up there then see what they are here and decide," I explained.
"I'm gon miss you if you leave us," he told me.
"Me or sex?" I joked, looking at him laughing a bit. He laughed as well and shook his head. "Well both," he laughed, "But mostly you."
"Awee," I smiled at him, "I'll weigh my options."
"Keep me in mind," he winked at me as he stood up.
"Oh I always do Melo," I giggled. He smirked at me and then left my room.