t w o

" FOR ONCE JJ WAS TIRED,
TIRED OF TRYING TO TAKE
CARE OF NATHANIEL WHILE
BALANCING WORK. "

Cries were heard all around the flat. It was starting to drive even Simon mad. "Nathan, please go to bed," Simon pleaded as if the baby understood. JJ took matters in his own hands putting him in the stroller and started walking out.

Women cooed at the sight of Nathan as he slept. The bags under JJ's eyes made people pity the new dad. One woman offered to take care of Nate but JJ declined a bit scared on her offer. JJ thought about a nanny but was to frightened to get one if he was being honest. He had watched to many news videos of evil nannies, which Simon always laughed at him for.

The walk continued loud as ever. Nathan screaming and crying. Making the new dad nervous of other's thoughts. Eventually Nate quieted down but didn't go to sleep. So JJ started walking home.

Eventually when the son and father came back home they saw Simon was spread out on the couch asleep. He too was sleep deprived but it was normal with him, but the baby was messing with Simon's sleep schedule.

Everyone adored Nathan but not his sleeping habits. Eventually Freya and Josh offered to take care of him for a week. Preparing for the new baby they had everything already there. JJ was wary, but the lack of sleep made him accept.

But for now JJ was alone with Nate both boys fast asleep. Somewhere Phoebe's watching the two adoring them sad but happy. 

A/N
I might be going to
an American Football Game
for my school. I'm really nervous.
Although I hope you guys enjoyed!
Have any suggestions of anything?
Sorry that this is short!