t e n

" EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE
AS THE FUTURE IS WHERE
WE'LL BE AS I LOVE YOU. "

"JJ!" Kayla squealed as Nathaniel started to wobble. He clanged on the furniture as one step went, then another. Sure it wasn't walking but still was a milestone. JJ ran in seeing his son wobbling made his heart awe.

Nathaniel pointed to his favorite toy, a pastel blue teddy bear that Kayla had bought before meeting him. There it rested on a shelf. "Dada!" Nate shouted reaching for the toy. JJ quickly got the toy playing around with it.

"Ruby's coming over!" JJ announced getting a squeal from the baby. He adored Ruby, everyone did. She was a bundle of cuteness and often Freya's tags were filled with edits of Ruby, Josh, and Freya.

The play date ended as it was getting late. As they went home JJ couldn't think of how great his life was. Everyone was sound asleep, excited for the next day to come.

i'm a horrible updater!
sorry for my lack of updates honestly.
little story for you all in the bottom.
if you want skip over it.
thanks for reading love you all.

okay so if you read my poetry books you know about trevor.
well i call him travis and i constantly joke with my friends and yell, "travis my baby!"
and there's a new kid in my school named travis and people think i'm obsessed with him so lmao. like i'm just ready for that new kid to be like, "what the hell!"
any who lots of love byeee!