f o u r

" FREYA AND JOSH WERE
TALKING ABOUT HOW
THE BABYSITTING WENT,
ON THE COUCH. "

"JJ's gonna have his hands full when Nathan gets older," Josh signed looking at Freya. She nodded rubbing her stomach. Freya would never admit it to Josh, but she was scared. Scared of having Ruby and not surviving although she knew she'd do everything to be there for her baby and fiancée.

On the other hand, JJ was trying to get Nate to do tummy time. "There we go Nate," he spoke as he watched Nate turn. Nathan looked around and started focusing on a toy. JJ looked at the baby confused as Nathaniel focused on something from far away.

Simon walked out of his bedroom seeing the father and son, Simon felt awkward with JJ since Nate was born. He had nothing against JJ having a kid, it was all just foreign. Although Simon wouldn't change Nate being born any day.

Like everyone Simon missed Penelope. In fact Simon was friends with the girl first. His head started to hurt as he remembered their friendship.

"I bet I could beat you Simon!" The girl roared as she jumped from the swings immediately chasing after the nine year old. Simon ran till he couldn't and Phoebe eventually caught. All the days they spent laughing and imagining their lives. Her helping him study which she joked that it was all for nothing; considering the career Simon had chosen.

Simon felt a tear slip out as he remembered everything, he no longer felt hungry. Going back to his room he saw the picture frame of him and her. Young and full of bliss.

A/N
sorry it got more depressing
at the end.
I'm trying to incorporate
more of Phoebe's sorry.
any who I hope you all enjoyed it.
thank you all for being such
lovely readers!
hope you guys' days are going well!
lots of love!