t w e l v e

" HEARTBREAK LOVE
OH HOW HARD HEARTBREAK
LOVE CAN BE. "

JJ looked at Kayla in disbelief when she said it. The six words had all the same heaviness as the three words. Although no one in their right minds wanted the first. "I just can't do this anymore." Kayla started at JJ and he stared back at her. He finally though his life would go back to "normal."

"Say anything, please." Kayla begged. But the room stayed silent. Till the slam of a door and footsteps. JJ ran out of the apartment furious and confused. He always gave 100% what was wrong with him.

Kayla on the other hand sobbed eventually sitting on the ground, she just couldn't. The second the little boy croaked out a, "Mama." It terrified her, she knew she couldn't replace Phoebe. So she left after, not even having the courage to say goodbye to Nathan.

JJ later came back hopping that Kayla would still be there, but there was nothing. It looked like she was never even in their lives. Nathan in his crib sound asleep, Simon recording a video oblivious. Although something had change after, JJ's heart had been broken.

Thank You for the amount of love and support this book has gotten while I've been MIA. Life has just been real hectic. So thank you for standing by, school ends for me in a week so hopefully they'll be more updates. I love each and one of you!