Goddamn It God! - Part 1

All Might repeatedly punches the Nomu in a clear attempt to defeat it. Well, while watching from the distance, something went wrong. The moment All Might smashes the literal bird-brain through the roof, a giant beam of light comes down from the hole and aims for Izuku Midoriya. Too bad, he was forming a harem before all this.

"AHHHHHHH!" He screams as he feels himself dissipating, the girls in his mini-harem screaming. All Might watches in horror as the ninth holder of One for All is dying in front of him. In an attempt to save him, All Might tries to dash into the light. Key word, tried.
He found himself not being able to get close to it, an invisible barrier blocking him from entering. The light fades, leaving nothing behind.
Oh well, time to switch realties.

Izuku's POV
'Jeez, where am I?' I say as I look around, seeing myself in the sky on a carpet. Reminds me of something I saw on a TV show..

In front of me is a old man, facepalming. "I did it again, didn't I." I hear the man say. He gets his palm off his face and looks at me. "Ummm, excuse me but where am I?" I ask confused. "I uh.. accidentally killed you." The man says, in an embarrassed tone. "K-killed me?! S-so are you Horokoshi?!" I ask, surprised. "No you idiot! I'm God!" He shouts. "Hm? I thought Horokoshi was God."

I say, thinking a bit. He sighs and continues. "Well, I'll give you the rundown kid. You have 2 options." He says to me, then takes a sip of his drink. "Either die permanently, which I know is unlikely for you to choose, or reincarnate but be in another world." He says bluntly. "Um.. will I still have my power?" I ask worriedly. "Oh, yes you will. This one is similar to yours actually, just.. how do a put this? In this world, men are treated as breeding machines, at a young age males are forced to learn how to make things at factories, do 9-5 jobs, etc. Women, are the dominant species. They have the power. But this world is a bit different, unlike the other one I accidentally killed, this one has all the people you know."

"Wait really?? Their alternate selves?" I ask excitedly. "Wait, there's a twist. Everyone you knew back then, is a girl. Women make up 93% of the population, so be careful out there because trust me, back then those feminists were wild." He says while chuckling a bit. "Feminists used to exist in this one? Not like they made a difference.."

"Anyway, what's your choice?" "Since males are the inferior species, I want to rise up and be the first male hero in this one!" "Now that's the spirit. Now, close your eyes for me." I did as he said.
All of a sudden, I feel a massive boost in energy as I feel my body changing. I look down to see my shirt ripped, but my shirt not being the only thing. I see those new muscles shrinking and my chest goes back to looking the same. "I just gave you a boost in your body and hid it. I don't want you to worry about sizes!" He says excitedly. I sigh as I again feel a massive boost, in power this time. "Okay, also gave you a boost in power.

This should help you survive in your next world, good luck!" "W-wa-" I get interrupted by waking up under a tree. "Whoa.. was that a dream?" I ask myself while standing up. Once I'm up, I see the UA building right in front of me. I sigh and just walk in. 'Thanks god, now I gotta deal with this."

I walk into the building and the alarms don't go off. Probably because I somehow have my UA card on me.
I can only guess class is going on right now, so I walk into the hallway with every other class. I hear a bunch of commotion coming from 1-B, and I chuckle. "Wait.. if I enter the class as a boy.. I'm screwed." I sigh as I think of something. I get a call on my phone from god and rush to the other side of the hallway. "Act like a girl!" God says, laughing a lot. I sigh as a skirt from the UA uniform and a wig appears in front of me. I grab the clothes while rolling my eyes and go to the nearest bathroom.
Once I leave, I look like a female version of me. Thanks to the wig that matches my hair color and hair type somehow. Well, for some reason I didn't think I had to do anything else. So I just slid open the door,