Caught! - Part 3 (🍋)

I walk into class, and put my things on my desk. I hear the announcements come on, I think only for this class though. "Izuku Midoriya to the front office. Repeat, Izuku Midoriya to the front office."
Ba-dump
Ba-dump
'This is worse then when you don't feel your phone in your pocket..' I say to myself, nervously shaking. 'Did I do something wrong? Did I get caught? Oh shitt.. what did I do in the last 24 hours?! Fuck..'
All of a sudden, all that nervousness fades when I remember something Nezumi said.
'Make sure to visit me next week..'
(changed the line to make sense)

As I'm walking, a wave of excitement goes over me. I take a deep breath and open the door.
There she is, sitting there, obvious lust in her eyes. "Did I have to waste so long Izuku~" She says seductively. "S-sorry.." I reply, acting nervous to lure her in. "Have you.. done this before~" She continues, and I sit in the seat in front of her. "N-n-no, it's my f-first.." I reply, faking nervousness. She jumps over the desk separating us and onto my lap, facing me.
Lemon, Start!
I tear off her shorts, causing a yelp from her. I bite into her neck and start to nibble on her collarbone. She moans as I move up and down on her neck, and finally stopping when I move down towards her chest. A simple crop top, easily torn off.

I grab and squeeze as I play with her nipples. She moans out in pleasure once again as she attempts to seduce me last second by going into my neck, but not wanting her own pleasure to end, is what causes her not to.

"J-just hurry u-up!" She yells, tired of the teasing.
"So you wanna be impatient?" I reply in a dark tone. Something.. took over me that day. As if I let out all my abuse from back then right now.

I stand up, slightly pushing her off me. She gives me a disappointed look, but I assure her it's not over as I bend her against the seat I was in. I take off my uniform pants off and my uncomfortable boxers, and immediately put in inside. She yelps out in a grunt, and I feel the blood on my member. I slowly move, but she starts to get used to it quickly. "Goooo~" She says, now drunk in ecstasy.

I slam myself into her, awarding claps to take up the room. As I'm clapping, I look around the room to see there are soundproofing things everywhere.

I speed up, unaware of my quirk activating. Now moving at a inhumane speed, she hits orgasm over and over again. She screams, and her legs start to shake violently. I pull out, letting her do her thing.
Lemon, End!
She continues to moan my name, as if I'm still inside her. I slap her ass and she lets out another big moan.
"I'll be going back to class, see ya." I say, putting my clothes back on and walking out the principal's office.

'Class is already going on, and I think Aizawa knew I was over there.' I think to myself. I slide open the door, and the students are doing an assignment on paper. Aizawa nods to me as if she knew what I was gonna say, and I sit in my seat.

I sit in my seat, and Izumi passes a note to me.

Where were you?

I get out a pencil, and respond.

Principal's office. She doesn't want info of me to get out.

I give it back, Aizawa now asleep.
She writes something else down, and passes the note back.

But you were there sooo long!!

I softly chuckle and write back.

Yeah yeah, she was being super seductive.

She grabs the paper, and gasps. She writes quickly.
She gives it back, and pouts at me.

That's more of a punishment for later!!!!!

Timeskip, End of School Day

I grab my backpack, after more info of the Sports Festival. I'll be public then, but right now UA is apparently hiding me.