Conflict - Part 14

started writing on Jan 13th, 2020 at 6:43
6:30 - Nejire: I honestly can't wait for our dateeeeee
6:32 - Izuku: lmao it's just a date chill
6:33 - Nejire: I don't know why but i'm just so excited!!!!!!

Well this is more then I bargained for. I thought it'd be a perfectly wholesome date where we'd just hang out for a while. This is future Izuku speaking, and this went wrong in so many ways.

Onto the present!

"Uhm, Izuku? Why are you dressed up in casual clothes? Are you going somewhere?" Itsuka asks, curiously watching her handsome devil attempt to comb his hair. "Oh uh.. getting ready for a date." Izuku says, knowing Itsuka doesn't get as jealous as the other girls, but she is possessive. "As long as it doesn't go too far."
She appears right behind Izuku, stabbing her finger into his back. "Or else!" She says with a smile.

'Well shit.'

"Plus, you're gonna owe me for not telling the girls. You know exactly what you need to do." She whispers into his ear, causing Izuku to shiver. "Y-yeah, I do." He replies, still a bit shook. "By the way, Izumi and Yui will be out for a while right? They needed to help Ms. Aizawa?" He asks again, needing confirmation. "Yeah, Ms. Aizawa needed them for something. Not sure for what though." Itsuka replies. "Alright, ima head out. See ya." Izuku says with a smile, and Itsuka kisses him on the cheek.

He's out the door, and the air of 7pm surrounds the greenhead. It was rather chilly outside, but thank god he brought a scarf. The date was going to be located in a restaurant not so far from Itsuka's home. Not much was planned apart from the time, and to go to a fair nearby the restaurant.

He makes it to the place a few minutes early, walking into the building while checking the time. He sits down in an empty booth, and a waiter comes up to him. "What's a cutie like you doing all alone here?" She says teasingly, before realizing Izuku was a boy. "Oh snap! It's you! The rumors really are true.. you're so cute..!" She says, as Izuku just chuckles. "I'm just waiting for my date, thanks for the compliment." He replies. "Well your date is one hell of a lucky girl." She continues teasing him, until Nejire walks into the store not long after. She's wearing a dress with some hot ass stockings on. "Izuku!" She notices him instantly and runs to hug him. He gets squeezed straight into her breasts. "Mmice to smee yu too.." Izuku replies, his words muffled. Nejire sits down eagerly in front of Izuku, "So what can I get you two today?" The waiter asks, as a bunch of other woman look in jealousy. "I'll take yamachan. (basically japanese chicken wings.)" Izuku says, pointing to one of the pictures on the menu. "I'll take the same!" Nejire says, being way to excited for this date. "And what beverages?" "Water." "I'll take sweet tea." "Alright, your order is coming right up!" The waiter leaves the table.

"Nejire, what's got you so excited?" Izuku asks, slightly teasing her for her bouncy attitude. "I have something planned and it really gets me happy for some reason!" She replies, looking deep into Izuku's eyes. She's enthralled by his eyes for a few moments, until Izuku looks down at his phone. "Izuku.. you have some beautiful eyes." Nejire says, her heart rate slowly increasing. "Oh, thanks. You do too, you know?" Izuku replies with a smile. 'Why am I getting so flustered? Just a few moments ago I could look him in the eye! What the hell..' She thinks to herself, a small red blush spreading on her face.

"You okay? You sick or are you blushing?" Izuku teases, as Nejire just looks away. "I'm o-ok."

"A-anyway, at the Sports Festival, you were great! You seriously let loose against the blonde girl though, do you have a grudge against her?" Nejire replies, as Izuku thinks of Chitanda (Hyouka, fire anime btw), an anime character of an anime he recently watched. "Well, I guess you could call it that. It's just that she used to bully my sister back then." Izuku explains, while the interested Nejire nods quickly. "Ok, next question! How are you feeling about my dress?" "It's amazing." Izuku replies immediately, Nejire barely even finishing her sentence. She smiles, as the waiter comes back.