Jealousy, but no Murder! - Part 9 (🍋)

Two new stories on my page.
"No, He's Mine! - BNHA Oneshots"
plus..
"The Wrong Childhood - Villain Deku AU"

"Hey what the fuck is going on here!"

Our heads instantly turn to a pissed off Nezumi. "I've told you to contact me, and you haven't texted me in weeks!" She shouts, examining the scene.
Nejire quickly wipes off the semen and gets up, scrambling to find her clothes. "I'm sorry!" She shouts, now running out the dormitory. I hear laughing in the distance as she shouts 'NOT SORRY!'

Nezumi facepalms as she approaches me. "I've missed you Izuku.." She says, slowly walking towards me. "I'm sorry.. I've been busy with thi-"

"Busy fucking other girls?! This isn't a goddamn harem fanfic!"

"Yes it is!"

"Huh? Who said that?" She scans the room.

"Anyway, why don't you cut me some slack? I work my ass off for this school and the only thanks I get is a cheap dildo. I need you.. inside me!" She continues, her pupils now hearts. "Sooo.. I knew you were gonna be here later. You know that drink you enjoyed a few hours ago?" She says, as I look at the soda I was drinking before I saw Nejire. "Ohhhhhhhhh shittttttttttt.." I say slowly, now fading out of conciseness.

"Oh wow, that was on time." Nezumi says, now slipping out of her dress.

...

"YEAHHH BITCH!" Katsumi shouts, exploding a few people on GTA. "Hey! Cmon I was in that car!" Izumi replies on the mic. "I don't get this game." Yui says, jumping out of a speeding vehicle and slamming into a stop sign.

"Yeah me too." Itsuka replies, exploding a sticky bomb in traffic and getting squished by a flying car.

...

4 hours later..

"snoreeeeeeeeeee"

...

"Ahhhh.. that was amazing. Nezumi says, giving Izuku's tip one last lick as she covers him up.

Later that morning..

"Hello? Anyone here?" I ask, opening up the door to the fucked up home. I look around the dark room, only to see a middle aged woman on the ground, looking completely dead. "Oh shit! She's dead!" "Nope! Just a hangover!" She shouts back, lifting herself up. "Uh.. hi?" I ask, now confused. The middle aged woman looks at me as if she's scanning me, her fucked up black hair covering one of her eyes.

"Oh snap! I thought you'd go for someone a lot better then ol me." The woman says, now in surprise. "Nah, I heard you taught All Mig-"

The door gets opened again, and Izumi walks in. "Oh! Izuku, you're here too?" She asks, as I nod. "Did you hear about it too?" I ask. "Yeah, All Might told me that Gran Torino taught her. But she looks so young!" Izumi shouts, now looking at the woman. "For a 50 year old woman, I do look pretty young." She says, moving her hair out of her face with her hand. "Pfft, you look 36." I reply, laughing. "Now give me a smash." She says, confusing me and Izumi. "That's illegal, right?" I reply, confused as to what she meant. "Not sex you dumbass! A smash. A punch!"

"Won't you get hur-" Izumi gets cut off by Gran Torino disappearing and reappearing right behind her. "I'll be fine. Give me ya best shot you newbies!"

I activate One For All to 35%, using it on my whole body. "Wait.. how do you do that?" She asks, jumping back from an attack from the fast woman. "You know how you form the quirk in one part of your body? Try your whole body!" I shout, jumping around the room to save her time.

Izumi nods as a red outline starts to form around her. First from her legs, to chest then to arms, and finally her face. "Ow.." She says, still holding on. "Now try to move!" I shout. I dodge another attack from Gran Torino. "Woooo!" Izumi shouts, as she moves around a lot quickly then she normally does. Pause.

"You just gonna dodge! Hit me!" Gran Torino shouts, getting slightly annoyed. I start to zoom around the room, now looking like a green streak of light. Gran Torino barely dodges a 35% smash, desperately moving out the way. "Whoa! Now that was close!" Izuku surprises her by a punch from the back. "Owwww.. ok that's enough for today.." She says, now on the ground. She falls asleep instantly. "That's it?" I ask myself, seeing the asleep lady on the ground. "Uhmm.. Izuku?" Izumi asks, pointing to the kitchen portion of the room. "Oh snap!" I shout, looking at the messed up kitchen. The walls all having foot prints around them.

"Goddamn it Izuku, we just messed up this lady's home!" Izumi shouts pointing at me. I sigh as I grab a mop from the kitchen and start cleaning.

2 hours later..

"Ahhh, just like the latinas taught me."
Don't worry y'all, I'm half spanish so it ain't racist, bc literally most of my aunts clean houses for money deadass

"Wait, what latinas taught you?" Izumi asks, getting curious. "Lele Po-"

"Don't you dare say that name in a 2 mile radius around me." She says, now completely serious. "Fair." I shrug.
The house sparkles as it's walls literally reflect us. It's now 11am, Gran Torino is still asleep. "Soooo.. what do we do?" Izumi asks, shaking away all thoughts of sexual intercourse flowing through her mind.

"Wait, can I see your stomach real quick?" I ask, now curious to see what percentage she can use.

She lifts her shirt, showing off an eight pack. Due to anime logic, her breasts haven't shrunk at all. "Hmmm.."

'10%. Although her thighs are still squishy as hell. Thanks Anime Logic.'

"So how much percentage did All Might tell you to use?" I ask. "He said like 5, but that was a while ago."

I changed the times from the anime, don't mind it.

"You can use 10 percent. You've sure as hell been exercising." I say, as she quickly pulls her shirt down. "Hey, no eyes right now." She says, pouting. "Oopsie."

"You know Izuku.. we haven't done anything in 2 weeks." She says, giving me a reminder of the failed No Nut November. "Sorry, I was challenged." I reply, chuckling a bit. "Challenged?! I was waiting patiently for your dumbass to fuck me! We sleep in the same bed yet you don't do anything to me! Ugh!" She says, pushing Izuku onto the couch. "Wait, she'll he-"

I get silenced by soft, yet aggressive lips.

I slap one of her thighs, getting a hard moan as little Izuku starts to wake up. I sit up straight as Izumi gets onto her knees, and pulls my member out. She starts to stroke slowly, making sure to make eye contact. Hitting the right spots, causing me to moan quite a bit. She grabs her breasts and starts to titfuck me, as my member just gets overloaded by bouncy, squishy boobs.

She sucks me off as she moves her breasts up and down, causing more moans from me. "Awh.. awwwwwh.. oh shiiiiiiiiitttt.." I busted a nut.. but she kept sucking.

I forced her head down, making her swallow a massive load. I pull out of her mouth as she coughed up a bunch of cum, and swallows the remaining.

"Your turn."

I stand up and put her in a lying position on the couch. I get my mouth near her own pussy, and slip her pants off.

I quickly slip my tongue in, causing a loud moan from the horny girl. I lick up any liquids that flow out of her, and start to swirl my tongue around. Izumi's eyes start to go to the back of her head, as she's overly pleasured.

She hits orgasm, and Izuku stops her from making any more noise my an aggressive kiss.

"Goddamn it kids, now my couch is ruined. Buy me a new one!" Gran Torino says, finally awake.