Publicity - Part 2 (mini lemon)

"We'll be having a week break. Since the USJ attack, we thought it'd be good to let you take a break. But don't think it'll be easy when you get back. Class dismissed."
School ends after a ton of eyes darting over to me then looking away when I catch them. I tap my alternate self's shoulder. "Come on, let's walk home." I say, and she shudders again. She packs her stuff up and nods her head. The girls watch in jealousy, all of them wanting her to be them.

We walk out in silence, the hallway being lively as everyone is excited to go to their homes or go out somewhere.
"What's your name?" I ask, causing her to tense up a bit more. 'Why is she nervous?'
"I-izumi Midoriya. Y-you're Izuku M-midoriya.." She replies, shaking a bit.
All of a sudden, I hear a female voice behind me. "Uhmm.. Midoriya?" We both turn around to the female voice, to see the holy one, Ibara Shiozaki. "Yeah?" Izumi replies. "Why are there two of you? No offense.. but to be honest, she doesn't even look a girl.." She says bluntly. "Oh, because he's not. He's a g-guy." She replies. "A GUY?! PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME!" She yells, as she activates her quirk immediately. 'Holy shit.. what'd I do?' "A GUY?!" The girls around us shout. They all activate their quirks, ready to beat the shit out of me.

"Ladies! Ladies! Calm down." The voice came from the principal. 'Nezumi you lifesaver!' I say in my mind. "I know guys are supposed to be disgusting pigs and like to rape and rob girls. But him, he's different. He has a quirk!" She says excitedly. "A QUIRK?!" The same girls shout. They go from fear to admiration really quickly.

I quickly grab Izumi's hand and dash out of there, thankfully escaping before they swarmed us.
I sigh in relief as I pant, landing in front of my apartment building. "Before we enter, let's speak over there." I say, pointing to a opening to an alleyway. "Okay.." She replies, obviously hesitant.

I lean against a side of the wall, getting ready to speak. "I'm.. not from here." "What do you m-mean..?" She asks confused. "I died in another world, and woke up here thanks to god." I reply. "Horokoshi?" She asks. "No, god." "Yeah, Horokoshi."

I sigh but it quickly turns into a chuckle, and she giggles. "Okay.. continue." She says, done laughing. "You see, I'm you.. but from another universe." I say. "Wait, so that me and you aren't blood related?!" She asks excitedly. "Guess not." I reply. "Yay! Yay! Y-" She stops as she realizes what she's doing.
I sigh as I pat her on the head to calm her down. She pouts while we walk out the alleyway opening, back towards the apartments.

She opens the door, and I follow. Instantly, a very good smell enters my nose. 'Ohhhh shit..'

"Izumi honey! Foods ready!" Inko yells from the kitchen. "Okay! Wait up!" Izumi shouts back.
She leads me to the kitchen, and gains her attention by tapping the wall. "Hm? What is it ho-"
She sees me.

"W-wait.. I didn't have twins.." She says confused. "W-why is her body.. so masculine?" She says, as she sees nothing on my chest, and pants instead of a skirt. "W-well, because it's a he." Izumi replies. "Wait.. a h-he? IS IT A LONG LOST BABY?! OH COME HERE!" She runs up to me and gives me a crushing bear hug. I smile as I see Izumi looking at me, a blush forming on her face.

"So.. can I call you mom?" I ask. "Yes! Of course you can! It doesn't matter about gender in this home!" She replies excitedly. "Now, go with your sister as she gives you a tour of the home. I'll be making another dish of Katsudon!
'I love you mom.' I say to myself as I follow Izumi.
I sit on the girly bed, and lay down, my legs coming off the bed.

"So, what's your quirk?" I ask, curious on if she has One For All. "I-it's a stockpiling qu-" She gets interrupted by me standing and my mouth next to her ear. "I know about One For All too." Followed by me blowing into her ear, causing her to blush madly.