Kidnapped - Part 12

rest in peace juice wrld💔

"Aizawa! Plans changed, I'm staying in the dorms." I say, after running away. She sees me panting, and just nods. I enter the dormitory, only to notice it's completely empty. "Uhm.. Aizawa?" I ask, only to get no response. "Hello?"
I continue to call out her name, and look outside. Nothing at all, and silence is all that remains. All of a sudden, the TV turns on, startling me.

"This is horrible, 89 dead at Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. Explosions went off at around 9:32 pm, as the stores were just closing. We have a helicopter showing footage of the disaster right now." The woman says, and the TV switches to the footage.

'Holy fuck..'

Fire everywhere, while chaos is going on. There's people everywhere trying to get to the exits, but the police isn't allowing anyone to get out of the mall. There's people getting shot by people in black in the middle of the mall, and there's a few girls holding people hostage. They're screaming something, something that the helicopter is to high up to hear. But, one thing is apparent. My name spelled in blood all over the floor and walls.

Shakily, I reach for the remote control on the couch and turn it off. It's a hostage situation, and I know they want something. Most likely, me. I knew something like this would happen, it was only a matter of time. Plus, I don't have the time for this shit.

I activate One for All at 50%, and dash towards the mall. I get there pretty fast, due to God's boost. I get to one of the entrances, that's being blocked by police. I jump over the crowd of cops, and run to the middle of the mall. It has a water fountain, and in the distance I see all the girls keeping hostages. They notice me pretty fast, and drop their weapons. I stop running when they all let the hostages go, and the police let people leave. 'What the fuck?' I think to myself, as the girls all approach me in a robotic manner. The leader, a girl with white hair, signals for the 30-40 girls to stop.

"Yes~ We finally got your attention! We always see you hanging out with those UA girls.. but you never give attention to girls like us! We all work out asses off, and keep war at bay!" The girl with the white hair announces, as she steps closer to me.

 but you never give attention to girls like us! We all work out asses off, and keep war at bay!" The girl with the white hair announces, as she steps closer to me

(it was either her or kokeno. writefafun1 made the decision.)

"The military? Hold on a second, why the hell would you do all of this for my attention?" I ask, increasingly getting angrier by the seconds. "It was all we could do. We want you in our lives.." The girl says, as she grows closer. I sigh as I shut off my quirk, knowing this was a waste of time. 98 innocent lives, all gone because of my own existence. Goddamn it, this is stupid.

I turn around, and decide to walk off. "Hey, wait!"

I ignore her shouts and continue to walk. Waste of fucking time.

"Please, listen to us!"

I continue walking, and put my hoodie over my head. It was cold anyways. I hear steps behind me, increasingly growing louder. I don't decide to run, I just keep walking. Well, until I get a firm grab on my sweater. "What do you want." I say, now in a cold voice. "You don't know how hot you sound.. a-anyway, we want to spend time with you." She says, and I scoff and look away. "Fine, since you wanna do this the hard way." I immediately know what that means and try to jump away, but I can't move my body. I'm inside a green space, and I try my best to move. I just can't.

She gives me a seductive look as a faint blush spreads on her face. "GODDAMN IT YOU BITCH! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I shout, now fully pissed off. "Oh yes~ tell me I'm a bitch.. yes~!" She shouts, her faint blush now taking over her whole face. 'Shit.. she's masochistic.'

Everything fades to black.

Meanwhile..

"I fucking knew it! WHY WERE YOU HIDING MY IZUKU?!" Yui shouts, startling the two girls. "We're sorry Yui, please calm down!" Itsuka yells, trying to calm her down. They get interrupted by the the TV displaying "Breaking News".

"The violence has stopped in the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall! The terrorists have stopped firing and the police are letting people go!" A female shouts from the TV, shocked form the footage.

"Wait, someone's confronting them! Zoom in, zoom in!" The woman shouts, as the helicopter camera zooms onto someone familiar. "Hey, that's Izuku!" Izumi shouts, confused. "Didn't he like, just leave? How the hell is he already there?" Itsuka asks, also confused. "He's fast. But I wouldn't have thought he'd get caught up in that." Izumi replies, completely ignoring Yui. Yui was concentrated in the news broadcast, and the 3 girls see another girl with white hair approaching him. Izuku tried to walk away, but she continued to chase after him. He keeps walking until the girl runs after him, and grabs him in the shoulder. They see Izuku panic and try to activate his quirk, but he gets held back by a green ball of light surrounding him.

The camera zooms into the green ball, to show grainy footage of Izuku falling unconscious. The girls watch in confusion as the girl and green ball disappear "Izuku!"
They all shout at the same time.

Izuku's POV
(a few hours later)

I wake up, and attempt to open my eyes. I see nothing in sight, it's pitch black in here. My shirt is off, but I still have some pants on. I attempt to move, but realize I'm strapped down to some sort of table. 'Fuck..' I think to myself, and attempt to activate my quirk. Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything with that either. Suddenly, the lights turn on to reveal the small white room I'm in. The door opens, and I see someone I never expected to see.

"Midnight?!"

I attempt to shout, but it came out as

"Mmmmight?!"

"Shhhh.. Izuku Midoriya. This was all my idea you see? Now don't mess this up ok? You'll have the time of your life if you comply~" She says seductively. 'I need an adult.'

She puts her index finger on my chest, and starts to trace a mark I didn't realize I had until now. The mark is a long line, going across my chest. I wince in pain as she presses on the wound, and she smiles. "You want a massage, Izuku~?" She asks, giving me a seductive look. I just look her in the eye with a blank expression, and she takes it as a yes.

"Girls! Come in here!"

A bunch of the girls I saw at the mall were here. The white haired one included. They surrounded the 'bed' I was on, and made space for Midnight. She started her massage on my stomach, and surprisingly it felt great. She was giving me a seductive look the whole time, and to be honest, she was actually seducing me.

Little Izuku never lied.

"Oh my.. what do we have here?"

She smiles as I look away from her, as the massive bulge in my pants grows. My eyes meets the eyes of the white haired girl. She smiles as her eyes have hearts in them. I gulp as all the girls around the table have the same expression.

Quite a lot of moans and smexy time later..

...

"Damn it, he isn't picking up." Izumi says, sighing. "Who was that chick? I've never seen her in my life." Itsuka replies, with a question. "She kidnapped him.. goddamn it.." Izumi curses a second time.

Yui just sits on the couch, taking deep breaths to calm her panic attack.

...

'Holy shit, my dick has been passed around more than a high school thot..'

I think to myself, as I sit down on a couch in a empty, grey room. There's stains all over it, so I just sit on one of the sides that isn't stained.

'How is Izumi doing? Itsuka, and Yui? How are you all doing?'