Back In Time! - Part 7 (🍋)

short chapter, working on music and schoolwork so i can't update as often. on halloween, i'll be updating a special chapter for those who love lemons.

Izuku's POV

The door gets kicked open as my eyes instantly open. Yui flinches as she wakes up to the loud noise, and of course I see the nightmare we call 'Izumi.' She stomps towards the couch, and her eyes widen as she sees the sight upon her. "GET OFF OF HIM!" She shouts, now completely pissed off. Yui quickly jumps off of me, to the other couch. "I-is this ok?" Yui asks, now a bit scared. "Don't you dare move." She says, glaring at Yui. My heart drops as I see the sight. Izumi holding a knife, her eyes twitching as she sadistically smiles. "Gah!" I jump in reflex, as she throws the knife at me. I dodge it, only by inches as she pulls out another knife from her back pocket.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Yui screams, starling the both of us. "Why?! What has Izuku done to you??" She continues, and Izumi sighs as she's now agitated. "He's betrayed, cheated, fucked sluts behind my back." Izumi replies harshly. "But you know he's mine.. right?" Izumi continues, her tone now an insane one. On the verge of tears and on the verge of screaming, her tone clearly isn't one of a sane person.

She throws the knife again, with the help of One For All.
I activate my One For All quickly and move to the right, faster than their eyes can see. The knife flies out the other side of the house, causing a hole in the wall. Izumi sighs, now out of knives. She sits on the couch that Yui is on, and she hesitantly scoots away. She pats the seat in the middle of the two girls. 'Does she really expect me to just sit next to her after she tried to kill me twice?!' I think to myself. "Cmon Izuku. We can talk this out." She says. "How?! You just tried to kill me!" I shout, now a bit annoyed. "I wasn't going to kill you anyways. Just sit."

I sit down next to her, and Yui scoots, so I'm in the middle of the two. "So? Speak." I say strictly. I expect an answer, til I hear snoring. Izumi leans her head on my shoulder, now snoring softly. 'What the hell?' A dark substance starts to flow out of her head, and the smoke disappears. "What was that? Is it her quirk?" Yui asks, still a bit scared. "Not sure.."

Flashback..

"Hey lady! Over here!" A guy selling chocolate yells to her. He's inside the mall, giving out samples. "Hm?" Izumi asks, turning her attention to the man. "Want a sample?" The man asks, holding up a stick with chocolate on the top of it. "Sure!" Izumi says, not being able to say no.

She eats it, and the man chuckles. Her pupils grow, and her thoughts fill up with one thing. "Izuku's only mine. Just mine." Is what repeated in her head.

Flashback End..

"I-is it over?" Yui asks, seeing the snoring Izumi leaning on me. "Guess it is. Phew, thank God." "Hm? Who's god?" 'Damn it.'

"Yeah, it's done."

Yui happily runs hops from her seat and climbs on top of me, facing me directly. Her cute face taking over my vision, Little Izuku starts to grow. "Uhhhh, what's going on.." A familiar voice says, groggily. 'Holy, she has to be the deepest sleeper.' I say in my thoughts. "..uh.. Izuku? Yui? Is that you?" Itsuka asks, rubbing her eyes. "Y-yeah!" I shout, now a bit nervous. "Yui.. why are you here?" Itsuka asks, now curious. "Uhm.. I was gonna visit you but I saw Izuku.." Yui replies, also a bit nervous. "It's never too early for a threesome!" Itsuka yells, a complete change of personality and emotion taking over her. Not in a bad way though, thankfully.

"Huh? What?" Izumi says softly, yawning. "Izuku?!" Izumi shouts, her face now turning red. "You.. okay?" I ask, now getting ready to jump out of here. "Yeah.. anyway why are these two here?! I said I'd allow a harem but not yet!" Izumi shouts, pouting. "Oh.. guess I forgot?" I say, as if I was the slowest dude in the multiverse.

"School starts literally in 2 hours. I'm gonna take a shower, and Izuku I gotta show you something." Itsuka says, motioning for me to follow her. I follow her up the stairs, as Yui and Izumi turn on the TV in the living room.

She leads me to her room, which is a mess. It's so messy it's distracting, and coming from a guy who doesn't have OCD, that's bad. Although, I can't blame her. She just woke up and she's probably not a morning person.
I look around the room and see some bras scattered near the closet, and her TV saying 'No Signal.'

"You've barely spent time with me.. so come on.." Itsuka says, now unzipping her sweater a tiny bit to show some cleavage. "H-how about in the shower?"

...

The two girls make small talk as a show plays in the background. But, they don't have any interest in it. "Nah, Season 4 is about to be crazy. Don't worry I won't spoil anything." Izumi says, making eye contact. "Good! I don't need any Manga readers spoiling anything." Yui replies, pouting. As Izumi is about to say something, a very loud moan comes from upstairs.

...

"IZUKU! OH GOD DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!" Itsuka shouts, moaning in pleasure. She's currently up against the wall, her legs wrapped around me. I thrust in, only allowing about half in. The water runs, although I barely feel the cold water running down my back. Taken over by lust, and his frustration, I give her something she hasn't got before. Giving her hickeys and small kisses on the most sensitive part of her neck, she moans for me not to stop.

...

"Holy shit!" The policewoman says, after busting down the door of the Midoriya residence. Her quirk is being able to sense life force at a circumference of 50 ft, she sensed a very drained life force. Running into the home after asking for backup in his walkie-talkie. Seeing a corpse with no head, she scans the room for any sort of clues.

...

"They're having sex.. aren't they?" Izumi says, her voice shaking. "Y-yeah.. it sounds.. nice.." Yui replies, clearly jealous. The moans getting louder, and Izuku's loud grunts cause the two to go into a jealous rage.

...

"Aghhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck.." Izuku says, thrusting into her one last time. He pulls out, cum now dripping onto the shower floor. Itsuka moans, now being a raspy grunt. Hitting orgasm 8 times in a row, she's somehow not exhausted. Izuku pants heavily as he sets Itsuka on her feat. He pants as the water hits his hair, his muscles shining in glory.

The door of the bathroom bursts open, as a naked Izumi and Yui storm into the room. "Since you two are taking too long, I guess we'll have to join. "No! Why are you two here?!" Itsuka shouts, wanting to be alone with Izuku. "He's not yours, he's ours too!" Yui shouts back, now grabbing my member as she stares into my eyes. Izumi makes out with me from the side as Itsuka joins Yui in grabbing Little Izuku.

...

"A boy with a quirk? Yes! His name is Izuku Midoriya. The boy came out a nowhere though, and his goals are unknown. But one thing that's true amongst all us women, he's sure a cutie!" The female news reporter says, as the one next to her giggles. "If anyone has his number.. send me it immediately by DM." The other news reporter says.

hey people, end of chapter here.

procrastinating sure is fun