Such a cutie!!

//Friday morning at the bus stop\\

Y/N's POV

I woke up early as hell and I decided I might as well start to get ready, I get in the shower and I brush my teeth, and wash my face. I go to my closet and put this on:

You choose:

Or

I walk in the kitchen and I see my mom at the table going through her purse

I walk in the kitchen and I see my mom at the table going through her purse. "You're up early sweetheart." She says to me without turning around to face me. "Hey mom." I say softly. "Is Kimberly picking you up or you're riding the bus this morning." She ask. "Nope I'm riding the bus!" I say happily thinking about Tate walking out the door. I get to the bus stop and I see Tate and Violet, I wave from a distance excited, knowing there's a few minutes before the bus gets here. When I get there I hug violet like I've known her for years, Tate looks at us confused. "I didn't know you two spoke." He said out of shock. "We just met yesterday dummy!" Violet says pushing Tate's head, and he laughs and so do I. We all start to talk and about nothing deep just about how shitty the school is the bus starts to pull up and Noel is running out of her house and her hair is coming out of her bun I snicker at her, this is nothing new, we all get on the bus and I walk past Tate and Violets seats and, Tate's eyes follow me and we exchange smiles. As we approach the back of the bus I hear Kimberly complaining about her car still being fixed and Jenifer is just listening, I roll my eyes and I sit with Noel. "Hi bitches." Jenifer says to us. "Hey..." I say faintly. I genuinely can not stand these two but I tolerate them, the only good part about my morning is seeing Noel rush out of the house and Language Arts, Tate's also in that class and sits right in front of me. We get to the school and I rush off the bus leaving the three girls in shock. "I wonder what the hell is so important." Kimberly says. I go straight to class and I wait patiently for Tate to walk in and sit down Lisa Comes in the room shorty and Tate follows behind her, we smile at each other. "Well Good morning beautiful." He whispers to me. Oh shit who allowed him to be this hot. My cheeks start to heat up, as I look down to the floor. But my dirty thoughts get interrupted by Mrs. Johnson's voice. "Okay pull out your homework!" She says loudly. I pull out my binder and take the sheet out. Tate doesn't move so I tapped him. "Tate did you hear her." I whispered to him. "Yeah." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Holy shit, you do homework." "Uh yeah I have to Tate." I said giggling. Mrs. Johnson walks down our rows to collect our homework and glares at Tate as she picks up my paper. She walks back to her desk and Tate shrugs his shoulders, Mrs. Johnson goes on and on about something that Shakespeare said once again trying to make it deeper than it actually is. I zone out for what I thought was ten minutes. I feel someone poke me and I almost lose it until I look up. "Hey the bell rung." Tate said laughing faintly. "Oh, I'm sorry." I say embarrassed grabbing all my books. "Y/N wait!" Tate says right before I walk out of the door. I stop my movement. "Let me walk you to class..." he offers, and I give him a smile letting him know it's okay. We make our way down the hallway and it seemed like the people parted like Moses, everyone stared at us as he walked me down the halls, all of the kids that Tate usually hangs out with stood in so much shock and well all of the jocks and cheerleaders had a look between disgust and shock on their faces. I'm okay with all the ooh's and ahhh's and attention, but I feel bad and I know this isn't normal for Tate. I grab his hand and I make him start to walk a little faster so we could at least make it to class on time, the bell rings as soon as I get to the classroom door. My hand slips through his... "Thanks cutie" say to Tate kissing him on his cheek. He blushes and starts to walk to class, I walk into Science and find my seat and wait for Noel and the girls, a few minutes later I see Noel walk in first, then Jenifer, and Kimberly. Noel sits next to me and smiles excitedly. "I wonder why everyone was stopped in the hallway today." Kimberly says irritated, I look over to her and think back to all the times she had been dating seniors in our freshman year and they'd walk her to class or they'd be sucking each others faces off in the hallway, and we we're late for class or just all stopped and stared. all if us will have our time to be looked at in the hallway, when its's just us. And if I was being completely honest I wanted to wipe the floor with those bitches reactions...