Hot Weather!! Pt. 2

Y/N 's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I found myself on the floor still, my mom crouched next to me, her warm tears falling on my face. "Mom..." I said very lowly my mouth was dry but I was too weak to lick my lips, I repeated myself as loud as I could at this moment. "My baby..." my mom trails off, continuing to rub her thumb over my cheek. I got some strength back in my chest so I decided to speak. "Mom, I need to leave." I said trying to get up from the floor. "No baby your dad is gone for now, you don't have to leave-." I stop her before she finishes her sentence. "I want to... no I have to see Tate." I said finally rising up from the floor limping to open the door. "Bab-." "Mom I'll be okay, I just wanna see him." I walk out of the door and shut it, I start to walk next door, I see Addy in the front yard spectating the flowers, then I see Tate's golden locks. I tried to call out to him but nothing came out of my mouth... Soon Thankfully Addy Turns around and sees me "Tate!! Look Look!" She screams. Tate slowly turns his head then I caught his attention. "Babe!" He calls out and jumps over his fence and picks me up, then kisses my forehead. "Babygirl you're bleeding, what the hell happened." "I don't wanna talk about it baby." I whisper to him. "You're gonna tell me." He mumbles to me as we finally walk into the door of his house. "Addy please get some ice, I'm going to my room." Addy nods her head and Tate carries me upstairs and lays be on his unmade bed. "What the fuck happened Y/N?" Tate asks me staring through my soul. I look out his window staying silent. "Y/N, answer my fucking question. I'm not asking you again." He says with a firm voice. I look at him with puppy dog eyes trying to get him to ease off me. Tate Walks towards the bed and sits next to me, kissing my cheek. "Tell me please..." he trails off kissing my neck. "Okay okay." I say softly pushing him off of me. "Sadly for you my dad's an asshole..." I say uncomfortably remembering earlier's events. "Baby, you better choose your words very fucking carefully after this." Tate says glaring at me. "I- ummm, he saw me leaving the house and he was drunk and he slapped me and I was out for a while... that's why it's took so long to get here baby, I'm so-." "Don't you dare apologize." Tate said quickly cutting me off. "Is that son of a bitch home?" "N-no my mom said h-he left." I said touching his shoulder. "Of fucking course." Tate said getting up slamming his door, which made me jump. "Baby don't be mad please." I said getting up from his bed to go kiss him on the cheek. "Are you okay..." he asked me trailing off. "Yes, now that I'm over here." I answered smiling kissing him passionately, trying to slip in tongue. "Baby you where limping, I don't think we should-." He said but I cut him off kissing him again. "Baby lock the door." He said into the kiss I reach behind him locking the door, the minute he heard the lock click he smiled into the kiss and pushed me onto the bed. Tate removed my shirt kissing down my neck making me moan softly. Once my shirt was off he started to make hickeys on my chest. "Baby go lower..." I mumbled pushing his head down towards my core. He looked up at me and winked at me while unbuckling my belt painfully slow. Once he got my shorts/pants off he slid my panties to the side, giving my folds one bold lick. Then he made eye contact with me. "Just to let you know, you won't be able to walk at all once we're done babe..."

TBC...

A/N: IM BACKKKKKK