Hot weather!

A/N: Domestic violence, and abuse in this chapter 🚨 ⚠️ 🚨⚠️

Tate's POV

I wake up, y/n still next to me, the sun tries to shine it's way through my closed blinds and black curtains, I turn to look at her limp body, I had put on one of my shirts on her. I kiss her forehead and get in a position where I could peacefully watch her sleep not wanting to wake her... Some minutes later her eyes flutter and her y/e/c eyes meet with my brown ones. "Good morning beautiful." I say kissing her lips. "Good morning babe." She says with a soft smile, god I'm so in love. "Hey babe, I'm worry for turning off your Nirvana last night, I know how much you love Kurt..." she trailed off in her raspy voice. "No it's fine!" I say rubbing her cheek making her flash her pretty smile. "By the way, I have a song to show you." I say excitedly jumping out of my bed. I walk over to my record player and I found my "In Utero" album. "You see this right here... gold." I say making her giggle, I put the record on the needle and I skip it to the third track. (Start playing the song now.) Her eyes light up when she hears the first 30 seconds of guitar. "I like it already Tate." She said moving from under the covers looking more interested. "Tate it's so sweet!!" She said walking over to put her pants on from last night. "W-Where are you going." I stuttered trying to stop her from walking out of the door as the song ended. "Home babe, I need to shower and change." She said kissing me on the cheek. I watch her walk downstairs and out of the door...

Y/N's POV

I walk into my house and I hear my mother screaming upstairs, I drop all my stuff and bolt upstairs. I try to open my parents locked bedroom door I jiggle the doorknob harder. "MOMMY!!" I cry out now banging on the door. I start kicking at door vigorously, now angry at my father. The door finally opens and I find my mother on the floor crying, I look up and see a bedpost is broken and my dad is beating her legs with it. I see her legs covered in bruises harsh ones. I run up behind my dad to grab the bed post from him and I finally grab it out of his hands. "DAD YOURE FUCKING CRAZY, YOU ASSHOLE!" I yell at him running into my room crying... an hour later my dad has knocked on my door multiple times begging me to come out, I just wouldn't open the door. Eventually the knocking stops assuming he went to work it's now 3:45 and I get up to finally go shower. I wash my hair and everything else, then I get out a little outfit and I start to put on my underwear. I pick up the phone to call Tate...

Y: hey baby!!
T: hey, are you still coming back over?
Y: of course I'm coming now alright I have to put on my clothes and I'll be there.
T: alright then... I love you y/n...
Y: I love you too Tate

Now smiling I put on this:

Or:

I walk downstairs to hear someone mumbling, with a deeper voice

I walk downstairs to hear someone mumbling, with a deeper voice. I roll my eyes assuming it was my dad and it was, I look into the kitchen and I find him at the table, he looks up at me and our eyes meet. I tremble a little and I start to walk away. "Where the fuck do you think you're going." He said raising his voice. I ignored him still walking towards the door. I feel his cold hand grab my arm harshly. "Hey! You're hurting me let go." I tried to break away from his grip. "YOU HEARD WHAT I FUCKING SAD WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING!" He said yelling in my face. "You look like a slut." He scoffed at me. I try to ignore this comment breaking my arm away from him. "You bitch come back here!" He tried to yell at me when I reached the door."No!" I yelled unlocking the top lock kicking my stuff that I had dropped there earlier when I walked in the house. "YOU HEARD ME BITCH." My dad yelled I turned around rolling my eyes. I see him charging at me, He slaps me in the face so hard that I fall to the ground, and he starts kicking me. I black out as I hear my mom yelling my name...