Time to plan

When Harry finally woke up again he didn't think he had ever slept so well in his life, he hadn't dreamt at all either just slept straight through. He could feel that they hadn't really changed positions much either without opening his eyes yet, well at least he hadn't, but the hand that had been in his hair was now missing, and at some point Tom had rolled over a little bit so that they were front to front instead of front to side, and the missing hand was attached to an arm now curled around his shoulders. He opened his eyes, looking up towards to man who was still sleeping peacefully, all of the muscles in that frankly beautiful face were completely relaxed, and he looked absolutely content. It made his heart stutter just a little bit because he had caused that expression. 

He decided to inspect those new features in front of him as a distraction, because whilst he had been looking at him constantly since yesterday he hadn't really had much time to see how he now looked. His own memories of Tom went until he was 32, so he knew that he was slightly older than that in this form, but only by a couple of years at the most, 5 maybe. He still had the high cheekbones and the angular jawline, and those thin perfect dark chestnut coloured eyebrows, pale pink lips, and perfect chestnut hair. But there was some differences too, the hair had just the start of a colour change to it, nothing drastic but he could see one or two grey hairs that he thought made him look quite sexy to be honest. And there wasn't any scars either. He wondered if the magic had just de-aged the body attained through the resurrection ritual, and thats why there wasn't any trace of the scars he had gained before...

There was no trace of the small scar that used to be just in his hairline from when Billy Stubbs pushed him down the stairs, or the one that used to slide down just visible from behind his ear from when Mrs Cole came back to the orphanage drunk. Gone was the small circle shaped scar on his chest from where Abraxas was testing out dark curses in the dorms and they couldn't go to the Hogwarts nurse of the time. He was just about to go searching for the one that used to bisect his left eyebrow, from a particularly lucky shot from an Auror during one of the first raids, when he came to find ruby eyes staring back.

"What are you looking for little one?" He blushed slightly, but detached his arms from the waist he was still clinging to, and ran a finger over the spot where the circular scar used to be. Feeling the smooth unmarred skin now that he was sure he wouldn't wake Tom up. Feeling a little bit lost really, he was well aware that his scars were still there, but they were merely silver lines now on his on aged body.

"Your scars are all gone, I don't know about any you received later on but... I suppose i was just lost for a second, because i know that im still covered in them. But i suppose you lost them when you reconstructed your body" He saw Tom frown a little and felt a small conflicted emotion flicker briefly across the bond before it settled down again and that from smoothed somewhat, and he felt the arm around his shoulder move away, only for the hand to come back to gently cup his face.

"Harry I don't... I don't think that its a bad thing to keep your scars, if im being honest with you i was rather... how do I say it... conflicted? myself when I discovered after the ritual that the skin the hommunculus had given me was blemish free, even if it was stuck between human and snake. Scars are proof that you have lived until now and survived everything that they have put you through, so I was quite upset to tell you the truth. I've had a few months to come to terms with it, and I would suggest you never attempt to get rid of yours" He smiled softly, thumb running over his cheek.
"There is, however one scar of yours that has disappeared thanks to the horcrux creating ritual that bound us together so tightly yesterday, that I am honestly quite glad is gone for good, because I don't know if I could handle seeing the proof that I very nearly killed you every time I looked" At that point Tom bent down and brushed his lips against the skin just below his hairline, where his famous lightning bolt was supposed to be, in an almost kiss. Harry closed his eyes, lightly blushing, but enjoying the moment, gently placing his hand over the one on his face. He breathed out a breath that he didn't really know that he was holding, smiling slightly, and turned his head to press a light kiss on the palm holding his cheek in return and felt the bond thrum with content. It felt completely natural really, like they had been doing it for years.