Well that escalated quickly

It was to soft fingers tracing whimsical patterns across his back that he awoke to, following the lines of his muscles or shoulder blades, a featherlight touch that he could only just about feel, but the trail of magic left behind as those fingers moved was tantalisingly familiar. A perfect match to his own. Half his own magic too. They unfortunately soon stopped as their owner must have realised he was no longer in the land of morpheus.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty" he hadn't opened his eyes yet, choosing instead to bury himself further into the human mattress he seemed to be laying on, his own head nuzzling into the side of the mans neck. He was so very comfortable at the moment, the body beneath his was relaxed and warm, their lower halves still tangled together. He knew that they had practically passed out from the magical drain, but hadn't really expected to wake up in exactly the same position they had passed out in. Although the one difference was that Harry's legs weren't spread for him right now, he was aware that it would be quite uncomfortable to sleep if they still were, even if he would quite happily keep them that way. He grumbled into that sweet neck good naturedly.

"Don't you mean prince charming?"

A quiet snickering followed his grumbled question, indicating that Harry perhaps didn't see him in that light in the slightest.

"Well i'm certainly not sleeping beauty, I've been awake for at least half an hour" he snorted, turning his head a little so that he could kiss the neck he was still nuzzling softly, earning a pleased hum from his companion.

"And what have you been doing with that half hour hmm little raven?" A sigh followed the question as a form of response, catching his attention immediately. Frowning slightly, he pushed himself up a bit, holding himself above Harry who was looking back up at him in what appeared to be a form of sombre understanding? Now he was slightly concerned. "Harry?"

The man smiled just slightly, bringing his hands up to his face and drawing him down for a rather tender kiss, almost a whisper. Nothing like the passionate motions they had made earlier. He was released after a few seconds, as thoroughly dazed as if he'd been snogging him for hours.

"I went through your memories, past the age they made me before up to the most recent" he grimaced, a lot of those memories had to do with him causing Harry some form of pain. Whether emotional or physical. Why he even wanted to be touching him was a mystery. He was brought from these thoughts by those magic tinged fingers absently trailing across his face, as if mapping every millimetre. Harry himself looked... his expression was odd. And he could feel a sort of reluctance flitting through the bond. He closed his eyes before he spoke, dreading the end result.

"If you wish to leave, I wont stop you. I know that all i've done is cause-" a sharp and rather forceful flick to his forehead made his eyes snap back open, and he could now feel a small wave of... exasperation, headed his way.

"That's not what my problem is right now Tom." The expression softened, and Harry closed his own eyes as if steeling himself. A deep breath taken and released. "I immersed myself, like you did when you tried to remember my potions class... I went through the night your wand was used against me and my parents" he suddenly couldn't breath. Why in gods name would he...

"Tom... I immersed myself in a few other memories too and this one... this was different." Harry was scowling now, looking deep in thought, but also that understanding that had been there from before. He couldn't understand at all why that particular emotion was there and it was increasingly unnerving. "I... you felt the same as I did before the goblins cleansed me" he froze, feeling a mounting dread starting to pull from both of them. "I don't think you would have noticed...and you did break from it for a few seconds before you turned your wand on me, long enough to consider kidnap instead. I traced it back and it started just after Severus told you the prophecy but...gradual. kind of like you were getting an increased dose of something over time"