Chapter 16.2: Only if for a Night

Auovin brushed back some of Ari's hair that had fallen in front of his face. Cyrus told him once before that his hair had grown longer and that it needed to be cut. Perhaps, he was right. It kept blinding him of his view of Auovin time and time again. As soon as their eyes met once more, a dark blush etched across the entirety of Ari's face. His ears burned. Never had he felt such intensity come from a gaze until now.

Auovin let his hand slid down the sides of Ari's face until he had Ari's chin firm in his hand. Ari could not look away not even if he wanted to. Gods, he did not want to even though it felt like he was being devoured by Auovin's gaze and soft touches alone.

Ari thought to say something but thought better of it. He wanted no more words said between them just the touch of his hands and feel of his body pressed tight against him. Feeling his warmth and the taste of his breath. Ari never wanted something so badly in his life as he did right now. At that very moment, Auovin could ask anything of him and Ari would surely oblige him in any way, with any means, he could. Is that possibly what Harun— his past self— felt that day? No, he was not Harun. He was himself. Ari wrestled with the distinction before his mind circled back to Auovin.

Warm lips pressed against his. It was soft and short; a kiss Ari was not used to receiving from him. Ari ventured for another wanting to taste him more. When Ari did, he tasted his own blood in his mouth. Ari stared at him for the briefest of seconds before Auovin took him into a much deeper kiss. Auovin's body pressed onto his causing Ari to open his legs wider. Ari's body became hotter, sweatier. His heart was thumping, raging like fire. The discomfort in his groin grew worse with the friction. Ari sank his nails into his back trying his best to hide just how much his actions affected him. He was no where near his lower parts and yet— Ari flushed with embarrassment.

Auovin turned his head to face him again and brought him into a kiss that made his toes curl. His nails sank in further drawing blood from Auovin's back. Auovin seemed unphased and continued tangling his tongue with his own. Every kiss was becoming rougher than the last. He let his body sink down further on top of him as his hands made their way inside his pants. He felt them on his thighs before they began pulling away at them until they were off.

Ari flinched at the sudden absence of warmth and the touch of cold air upon his naked skin. He did not want to open his eyes because then he would know Auovin knew. Even still Ari was filled with the uncanny desire to see what expression Auovin had—how he looked as if he had not seen him a thousand times already. Auovin's finger light touch caused him to open his eyes. When he did, Ari was met with that devilish grin he had fallen in love with. Auovin traced his fingers back and forth on the skin of his legs before finally spreading them apart. He dragged his lips lazily across them which made Ari fill with both unease and anticipation.

Ari thought he knew what to expect from Auovin. He was sure of it, but he was uncertain now. Ari became filled with the same emotion that overtook him when he first was with Cyrus. He was becoming nervous. Why at a time like this? Auovin licked and kissed the innermost part of his thighs. It felt good, too good. Ari let a moan slip past and another as soon as that kiss turned into a bite. When he sucked on it, Ari's head lolled back reeling from the painful pleasure of it. He took labored breaths trying his best to muster down his excitement, but it was useless. Already he could feel his groin throbbing.

"Should we not have bathed first?" Ari asked in between breaths. He knew he must not taste well with all that had happened. Just that thought alone was making him become self conscious all over again. Ari pried his eyes open at his silence only to be greeted with honeyed eyes gazing right back at him.

"Why?" Auovin asked as he gripped Ari's thighs.

"Because I... I do not want you to taste the saltiness of my skin or dirt on my body."