XXIV.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
"THE UNEXPECTED"

___

___

Daenerys noticed Sorlo's questionable looks, and instinctively, she clasped her hands together in front of her stomach. It was not a conversation she wanted to have in front of strangers.

Jon and Kali dismounted their horses once they entered the gates, holding a long gaze at each other. Behind them, more people Sorlo knew entered one ofter another.

Grey Worm, Missandei, Varys, Tyrion and Davos.

And Jorah Mormont.

Sorlo stood in line with Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Margaery, Barristan, and lastly, Bran.

Jon was the first to approach, with a grin he greeted his brother Bran, placing a kiss on his forehead, and then hugging his sisters.

Arya received the longest hug out of them all.

"Glad to see you made it back." Sorlo said and shook Jon's hand, who nodded with a smile.

Sorlo hated the formalities. He wanted to hold Dany in his arms already.

Kali and Missandei followed behind Daenerys as she now finally approached the Starks, a warm smile lingering on her lips. Margaery immediately curtsied respectfully to her queen.

"You must be Arya. Jon talked a lot about you." Dany softly said.

"I hope he only mentioned good things."

"He did mention your fascination for dragons."

Arya immediately stared up to the sky, and watched with a smile as the large creatures decorated the sky above her home.