Chapter 2: A Battle, No A Massacre

What happened so far...
Kage and Momonga had to realize that they are trapped in a new world and the NPCs have become sentient beings and Momonga has created his very own Yandere while Kage attracted the attention of a certain vampire and he opened his floor to the whole of Nazarick.
_______________________________________
Momonga pov

I'm sitting in my office and trying to find out how the 'Mirror of remote viewing' works and with help from Sebas I get the hang of it, as for Kage he is still sleeping. As a Shadow Walker, it seems that he is most active during the night and he has a weakness that is a big hindrance, we die if he is exposed to sunlight for more than a few minutes and during the daytime, he is severely weakened.

As I think how we could make it more convenient for Kage and Nezuko, who is part Demon, part Shadow Walker and something else, he never told anyone what so it is up to speculation. As I stop thinking about it the mirror shows me a village and many persons running around.

Momonga:" A festival?"

Sebas:" *looks at the mirror* I don't think so my lord, it seems to be a massacre, do you wish to interfere."

Momonga:" No, we gain nothing from doing so."

I look at Sebas and I see Touch Me and remember when he was saved from other Players.

Momonga:" Sebas tell Albedo to follow me and be fully battle-ready."

Sebas:" It will be done."

Momonga:" And I know he will hate me for it but get Kage there too."

Sebas:" But why, Lord Kage could die in the sunlight and Nezuko is always with him, she could die as well."

Momonga:" I know, they are supposed to follow in my and Albedos shadows, as I would like to have Kage's observational skills do determine how strong our enemies are."

3rd person pov

Sebas:" And that is why I am on my way to lord Kages floor."

While he was making his way there he crossed paths with Shalltear. They asked him if there are any new orders from lord Momonga.

Shalltear:" Then I will accompany you, I want to see the floor of him for myself."

And silently they make their way to one of the entrances. But as they enter something blocks their view. They appeared in the desert and the entrance of the desert is guarded by a being that may seem like a copy of Gargantua but is immensely more powerful as this is Quinterra the earth Titan.

(A/n: You will get a picture of him and the other Titans plus lore in the next chapter, together with a little surprise.)

Quinterra:" You are not allowed to enter the master's floor."

His voice is deep and rumbling like an earthquake combined with the immense size even Shalltear and Sebas are awestruck. If only one of the Supreme beings could create such a being what would all forty-two together be able to create.

Sebas:" I have a message from lord Momonga for lord Kage."

Quinterra:" Momonga? Yes, the master told us Momonga is the highest leader. I will give the message to the master."

Sebas tells him the message and Quinterra sends out one of his underlings to deliver it.