Chapter 6: World Item!?

What happened so far...
While Momon and Neberal are doing the quest for Nfirea, Kage and Nezuko have visited the capital of the Re-Estize kingdom and killed one noble. Now they wander the town.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Kage and Nezuko walk through the town, holding hands and getting multiple 'Awwwws' for how cute they are. But as the two are distracted by some guy doing some awesome stuff with fire

(A/n: watch from 00:40 or the whole thing if you understand German.)

and Nezuko wanted to see it more closely, they accidentally run over some old women, how just happens to be Lizzie Bareare.

Kage:" I am sorry for that, here let me help you, Pumpkin, you help us too."

She looks at him with puppy dog eyes. And he just can't refuse her when she looks at him like that, so he lets her watch the guy with his fire and help the women to gather her things.

Kage:" Pumpkin come here."

Lizzie:" Hmm you are a good guy huh? Well my name is Lizzie Bareare and I own a pharmacy."

Kage:" My name is Asashin and this is my little girl."

Lizzie:" What his her real name?"

Kage:" I don't know, when I found her she didn't say anything."

Lizzie:" Well, thanks for the help."

She walks off and Kage and Nezuko continue their walk around town until they walk into a wall with fur?

Momon:" I see that you are here too."

Kage:" Momon, I see you've got yourself companions after what happened to the last ones."

While Momon and Kage stare at each other it seems that the time is speeding up. Until the two give each other a bro-hug.

Momon:" I never thought to see you fiend again."

Kage:" Well can't say that I thought to see you again, pumpkin say hello."

Nezuko walks up to Momon and hugs him.

Kage:" Now you have four guys and a girl so, what have you done this time."

Momon simply points at the giant hamster behind him.

Kage:" Got yourself a pet?"

Momon:" Nothing against your menagerie but it is a beginning. Now what do you mean with a girl there is only her."

Kage points at Ninya. The others are confused. The humans walk off to get Nfirea home while Momon is riding the giant Hamster to the guild to register it as his pet. Kage and Nezuko wait outside as they see Lizzie Bareare again but this time she is completely out of it frantically looking for something or someone.

Kage:" Miss Bareare, is something the matter?"

She turns to see that Kage and Nezuko are starting close to her.

Lizzie:" Please help me! My grandson has been kidnapped and the adventurers that were with him are dead!"

Kage:" Alright, Lizzie listen to me. Inside the guild is man called Momon, he is a friend of mine and will help us so wait here while I go to your shop looking for clues."