Chapter 5: ... But Still Working

What happened so far...
Kage helped Ainz to get acquainted with the system of the adventurers guild and learned that he can be active at day and while Ainz is on a quest, Kabe decided to take the time for a walk where he met a certain blonde princess. What might he get as a thanks for saving her?
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

After he saved princess Renner from the trolls they sadly have to walk to the next settlement as the carriage is broken beyond repair and the horses ran away out of fear. But at least the princess doesn't have to walk she sits very ladylike on a being of Kages personal floor.

 But at least the princess doesn't have to walk she sits very ladylike on a being of Kages personal floor

Renner:" I have never seen a creature like this. What is it and where can I find more?"

Kage:" Well my dear princess this is a vagrant plow beast and sadly they are from a place far out of our reach."

Renner:" But how can you have one of them then?"

Kage:" A gift from an old friend of mine, may he rest in peace."

Renner:" I am sorry if I made you think of sad memories."

Kage:" Ahahahahaha, not at all if I think back I most certainly think of the fun and the adventures we had. But I have to say right at the moment I miss one person the most and that is my little girl."

Renner:" You have a daughter?"

Kage:" That is to vague, for me she is like my daughter and younger sister at the same time."

Renner:" I bet you are a good older brother then."

Kage:" Princess you haven't asked for my name yet you think to know me?"

Renner:" Oh, how rude of me. Then let me ask you now in order to thank you appropriately for the rescue of my guards and me."

Kage:" You may call me Asashin."

Renner:" And is that your real name?"

Asashin:" Who knows. Names have power and carelessly giving away one true name might be a bad idea."

Renner giggles and if Kage wouldn't know that she was just pulling and act he may would have fallen for it but his skills and experience made it impossible for the princess to fool him.

Renner:" I want to invite you to the palace of the capital of Re-Estize in order for you to get a proper reward for making sure that I am safe and sound."

Asashin:" I will accept this proposal but only if I can bring my little girl with me and that she won't be attacked by anyone."

Renner:" I don't know why that would be an issue but you have my word that she will be completely safe."

Asashin:" *chuckles* It is not her safety that I fear for princess but just to be clear since I found her she became a valuable asset in fights that most of you Knights wouldn't even consider."