Chapter 8: New Government

What happened so far...
The lizardmen have managed to overcome the attack of the undead army. Ainz ordered Cocytus to eradicate them but he tried to offer another way for them, as pawns in an experiment, although that was with Demiurges help.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

The next day has arrived and the lizardmen aren't allowed to rest just yet.

Zaryusu:" It seems that we aren't done yet."

Shasuryu:" And those undead have magical equipment as well."

Before anything else can be said the sky darkened and the lines of undead parts and reveal Ainz Ooal Gown together with Kage leading the floor guardians. Ainz lifts the staff of Ainz Ooal Gown and the weather changes.

Crusch:" That is tier six magic, 'Control Weather'!"

The lake in which the lizardmen live freezes but the greatest shock comes from a giant made of stone slowly walking until he stops and throws a giant boulder that crashes into the frozen lake.

The undead that carry shields on their backs begin to form a staircase in front of the boulder while the skeletons that are clad in golden armor make an alley for their master. On the boulder a black throne appears and Ainz sits down on it while Victim

Mare, Aura and Shalltear stand on his left side, while Kage Albedo and Demiurge are positioned on his right side, making Cocytus the only missing guardian

Mare, Aura and Shalltear stand on his left side, while Kage Albedo and Demiurge are positioned on his right side, making Cocytus the only missing guardian. Undead messengers appear around them and float down to the lizardmen, demanding that a representative shall come and talk to the supreme ones before they return to Ainz and are dismissed by Shalltear clapping her hands. Zaryusu and his brother walk forward and introduce themselves, although Demiurge and Albedo don't sees their postures don't fit so Demiurge tells the brothers to bow before the supreme beings and because of his passive skill 'Command Mantra' they are forced to submit.

Ainz:" I am Ainz Ooal Gown the ruler of the great Tomb of Nazarick First of all I want to congratulate you on winning against the, Kage how would you call the army they faced?"