Chapter 9: The Villages New Inhabitants

What happened so far...
Cocytus won the fight against the lizardmen and becomes their ruler. Lupsregina gets punished for not reporting everything that has happened in the village Ainz and Kage saved and Kage found out that Sebas has taken in a young woman, who is also the older sister of the young mage Kage saved. Now he is on his way to Carne-village to start his very own experiment with them.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Kage and Nezuko are on their way to Carne-village. They aren't escorted and as szch have been dealing with goblins and ogres, which wasn't a problem considering that they both sit on top of Bismarck.

 They aren't escorted and as szch have been dealing with goblins and ogres, which wasn't a problem considering that they both sit on top of Bismarck

(A/n: A little reminder what Bismarck looks like.)

Goblins are running away as soon as they get close to Bismarck while the ogres get impaled by his horns and although they aren't very fast, Bismarck likes to take it slow, they get forward very well.

Kage:" Nezuko, don't sleep."

Nezuko has real problems to stay awake, the light swaying and the warmth make her sleepy and she is absolutely adorable while she tries to stay awake.

Kage:' It is nearly night time so we should make a camp to rest.'

Kage:" Bismarck, stop."

Immediately they hält and Kage gets off of the beasts back, luckily they had Sebas make some errands and so they have a tent and enough to eat to get safely to the village. Kage takes out Bismarcks crystal and holds it up.

Kage:" Nezuko, get down from Bismarck or you land on your butt."

She gets down but she is still close to sleeping, now she is just doing while standing. Bismarck is back in his crystal.

Kage:" What am I supposed to do with you?"

After setting up the tent he lays Nezuko inside and she immediately sleeps. Kage sits in the tent opening and pats her head.

Kage:" Sleep tight, my little girl."

He goes to sleep as well but it seems that one of the ogres has another idea and takes the sleeping Nezuko away, surprisingly he didn't awake Kage. But halfway through the forest Nezuko wakes up and the ogre does not notice. She looks around confused but as soon as she noticed that she is not with Kage, she gets angry. First the ogre gets a hit ins the head so he lets her fall but she does not stop there, no she kicks the head of the ogre clean off but now she is stuck in the forest without any idea where she is. She just begins to walk in one direction and continues to do so. Meanwhile Kage is more then just angry, while he has to continue his way to the village because he my be able to shadow travel to Nezuko but he can't just leave all the things he carries with him somewhere out in the open. This time he summones another beast to get to the village as fast as possible.

 This time he summones another beast to get to the village as fast as possible