The new plan begins

Disclaimer: If you have not seen any of the new episodes of Mao Mao heroes of Pure Heart might not want to read just yet because of spoilers.

This is my first fanfiction ever so I kind of know what I'm doing and kind of don't but I'll do the best I can and hope it turns out great for you guys.

The Premise

It's been 4 to 5 weeks since Orangusnake and his crew attacked the sheriff's department and completely destroyed it. Even with the department destroyed Mao Mao fought hard and drive off Orangusnake and his crew. Now it is rebuilt and our heroes are just enjoying a nice relaxing day as they chat about the trenquiltey of Pure Heart Valley.

At Police departments HQ

Adorabat: Mao Mao it's been quite awhile since we had crime to stop or even deal with should we be worried?

Bagerclops: Na man that just mean we've been doing our job way too well. We like stopped a dozen monster's and the sky pirates must be way too scared of us at this point.

Mao Mao: But still even thought we've had it easy for some time doesn't mean they could be planning something new. A good hero always has to keep an open mind about this kind of stuff even when they are at bay with no threats at all.

Adorabat: Well I like the peace and quite but then again I like it when we stop bad guys because I always learn something new from you Mao Mao and every time that happens it makes me one step closer to being a hero like you.

Mao Mao: Keep going with that attitude and you'll be a great hero that can surpass me (Mao Mao said with a smile of proudest on his face).

Adorabat: (with a loud gasp) REALLY YAAAAAAAAAY! (as she fled around happily)

Bagerclops: (who has now just placed himself next Mao Mao) Wow man you actually said something that I agree with once again.

Mao Mao: QUIET YOU! (After yelling at Bagerclops out of the blue Mao Mao then began to wonder how Tanya was doing and if she was alright)

Meanwhile at the town dump:

Orangusnake: hrmmmmmm I'M SICK AND TIRED OF SHERIFF MAO MAO ALWAYS BEATING US! There has to be something were missing everytime we fight them.

Boss Hosstrich: Well maybe sir it that we been picking off the wrong heroes when we split up to fight them.

Orangusnake: I'm listening.

Boss Hosstrich: For examples you always go for Mao Mao without question and the rest of us are ment to deal with the rest in some sort of manner. And because you always go for him he knows you patterns of movement and how to fight you.So instead of going for Mao Mao why not go for someone like Adorabat while we deal with the other two.

Orangusnake: I see now because if I catch her then we could make a threat and if he doesn't agree then we could harm her and Mao Mao wouldn't like that at all. This is perfect we'll have an edge on them once again then we could make him really fear us. (as he laughs about his new evil plan he begins to notice something odd) HEY! where are Ramaraffe and
Ratarang?

Boss Hosstrich: Oh those two went off to search for part that we can repair our ship with.

Third person pov:
But as they were talking they didn't notice a very quiet Tayna Keys heard the whole thing and was about ready to make her move and tell her Mittens of the new plan the Sky pirates had but then her whole body was wrapped around by some metallic neck and before she could say anything she was knocked out cold. And behind her knocked out body were two other figures that were laughing over there little discovery.

Mysterious voice:The boss is going to be proud of us when we return to him with this.

But little did they know that her green scarf fell off her neck and got caught at the end of some poll.
---------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you guys liked that first part tell me what you think of this story and stay tuned to see what happens in part 2.