Fallacy x Encre

I'm doing this because I LOVE this AU and I'm so bored.

Btw, I don't speak french very well, so Encre will speak in English. I do have french lessons in school but. . . I don't know, I guess it's just not my language.

Also, Encre is a female in this one. I just see him more as a woman, ok? Ok, let's get started.
Enjoy~

E

ncre's POV.

I exited my house, wanting to go on a walk in the setting sun. My home was small and not much but it was enough for me. I walked along the path, watching the different people go by. People like me just taking a walk, children, which were going home from playing, families working in their gardens or couples, which were just enjoying their time together.

I sighed. 'I hope that I'll find love someday.' But this is a very small village. I met everyone and well. . . Let's just say that no one caught my eye. I continued to walk until I reached the entrance of the forest.

Eterna, the vampire huntress told everyone to never enter it. She said that it was to dangerous because we could get attacked by vampires or other creatures, which lived in the forest. I was about to turn around and head home but. . . I heard something. It was a voice from very far away.

''Help! Please! Someone help me!''

Huh, someone needs help?! What should I do? Should I get Eterna? No, that would take too long.

I started to run into the forest. The sun was completely gone and underneath the trees, it was even darker. I listened to the screams for help and oriented myself to them. They got louder and louder with every step I took. Whoever was yelling, they seemed to be in a lot of pain and they sounded very young.

I pushed through some bushes and arrived at place where the screams were coming from. My eyes widened when I saw what was going on.

A kid, maybe around 13 years old was lying on the ground, trying to push a wolf off of him. There was a little blood on the ground, which meant that he was probably hurt.

Quickly, I got a branch that was lying on the ground next to me. I got ready to swing it at that thing.

''Hey! Leave him alone!'' Both the wolf and the kid looked over to me and the wild animal got off the boy and slowly made its way towards me. When it was a few meters away from me, it got ready to jump at me but before it could, I hit it with the branch as hard as I could. It landed in the dirt but it stood up and tried it again. This time though, I wasn't fast enough and it knocked me to the ground with it on tip of me. It tried to bite me but I used the branch to push it away as good as I could. After a while my arms began to become weak.

The wolf's teeth got closer and closer and soon, I felt them going into my arm. I screamed in pain. Suddenly it was knocked off me by the kid but. . . it looked different than I saw before.

His eyes were glowing a bright red and he seemed to have fangs, because he started to bite and scratch the wolf. Then I realized that this kid. . . was a vampire.