(Underfell) Fell x Sans (Undertale)

WARNING: This one shot contents a really sad scene, so if you're sensitive to stuff like this then I suggest you skip this one.
Thank you for your attention.

Fell's POV.

I walked through Snowdin with my head down. My shift on my post just ended and I couldn't wait to get home. Mostly because my cute little boyfriend was waiting there for me.

Sans is the best thing that ever happened to me. He just appeared in my AU one day. I found him lying in the snow near my station a few months ago and I took him home with me. Every other monster would have A: leave him there and just continued walking, B: Taking him home to torture him or C: stayed there and watch him die. To be honest, I don't know why exactly I took him with me in the first place but now. . . I'm so happy I did. . . because that was the best decision I ever made.

He was unconscious for a few days after I found him. Of course, I hid him in my room the whole time because my bro. . . umm. . . I mean my boss wouldn't be so happy about me dragging home an unconscious stranger. When he finally woke up we got to know each other and even if he had to stay in my room, we had a lot of fun and over time I slowly fell in love. I wanted to say nothing at first but this feelings were crushing me and one day I just broke and kissed him straight on the teeth. Shock filled me on how good it felt but I was even more shocked when he kissed back.

And that was the beginning of an amazing relationship. I told Sans how cruel my AU was and that it would be best if he stayed. He said that he understood. . . but. . . I don't want him to be trapped in the same room forever. I want to take him to my favourite places. I don't want him to be trapped inside like a pet. I just hope that one day we can have a relationship with no one to tell us no. Until now, luckily no one found out but I know that it can't be like that forever. Here in the underground, being in love is a sign of weakness. If someone found out about Sans then they would kill me and then there would be no one to protect him if they wouldn't kill him straight away aswell. Don't get me wrong, I know that Sans can take care of himself but. . . this AU is literally made to kill and being cruel. It's so much different than his. I just feel like he wouldn't stand an hour in this place alone. . . Anyway. . .

I finally reached my house and I wanted nothing more in this moment than going straight to my room and showering my little boyfriend with attention. I entered almost expecting boss to yell at me for being lazy again and. . . I was right.

''SAAANS! COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!'' Ugh. . . This loud voice of his always gives me a headache. Either way I casually walked towards the kitchen, hoping whatever he needed again would be quick. Maybe it's just another complain about that sock. But as I arrived. . . I was met with a scene that I never wanted to see. . .

Boss stood there, proud and tall as always but he was holding. . . Sans by his hoody. My eyes widened. Boss must have found him in my room when I was gone.

''SANS! I FOUND THIS IN YOUR ROOM! DO YOU KNOW THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MONSTER?!'' My rage started to rise as he said those words. Sans isn't pathetic! But for Sans's and my safety I tried to keep my cool. Though I still pressed my teeth together to prevent myself from snapping.

''Jeez boss. Chil--'' I was caught off by him.

''NO I WILL NOT CHILL! THIS THING WAS INSIDE MY TERRITORY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! HE'S CLEARLY JUST AS WEAK AS HE LOOKS LIKE! BETTER TO GET RID OF HIM!'' Those last three words hit me like a truck. He can't be serious!