Paperjam x Fresh ~Naj AU~

~requested~
OK, it's kinda requested.
Someone wanted a scenario like this but didn't specify the ship. They did say they would like a student x teacher relationship but I just couldn't think of anything.
. . .
At least, not with anything good.
(._.)
I hope this isn't a problem...

Anyway, N-Joy!

Author's POV.

"No..... Nonononononononono... NO!" Fresh sobbed, shakily sitting on the toilet seat, dropping the little object in his hands on the ground. Two lines... Two lines... That is one line to much. "H-How could this happen? How could I let this happen?" Fresh put his hands over his eyes, continuing to cry pathetically.

(You still didn't understand what was going on? Pregnancy test. That's all I'm gonna say)

"Oh... What am I going to tell PJ? Should I even tell him? Of course I should. He's the father, he has the right to know..." He mumbled mostly to himself but it appeared it wasn't completely to himself because a knock was heard and his little brother Cray opened the door carefully. "Who has the right to know what, bro?" Fresh jumped up from his sitting position, wiping away his tears and inconspicuously pushing the pregnancy test behind his foot and out of his brother's sight. "Cray! What in the world?! Didn't it cross your mind that I could be peeing or taking a shower or whatever?! Why did you just walk in?"

"Oh please, I know you. If you were doing something like that, you would have locked the door. You're so paranoid that someone could be in the bathroom without your permission that you even check behind the curtains." The older skeleton blushed because his little brother did have a point. "By the way, you still didn't answer the question. Who has the right to know what?" Cray asked, tilting his head in curiosity. "Uhm... I-It's nothing... Nothing at all... I guess I was just... lost in thought... yeah." Cray rose an non-existent eyebrow, not really believing what his older brother was telling him. He knew him too well for that but he decided to let it go. "Allright... Whatever you say brobro. We should get going soon or else we'll be late for school. You wouldn't want to keep your boyfriend waiting now, would you?~" Cray tried to tease Fresh  but that didn't really work.

In fact, when Cray said that, Fresh's soul stopped beating for a second. His face went pale and he probably looked like he was about to puke. He just realized that it was a school day and that he would have to see PJ sooner than he would have liked. He didn't know how to look him in the eyes after this. 'What if he'll be mad? Would he leave me? Would he understand? Would he make fun of me together with his friends? Or a cruel combination of those things?'

Fresh was mentally freaking out. What was he gonna do? "Fresh? Are you ok? You seem a little... off." The older brother shook his head to get back to reality. "I-I told you Cray, everything is fine. I just remembered something important I needed to do. Don't worry about it." Cray hesitated for a second before deciding to trust his brother with this, hoping he would tell him what's going on another time. So without anymore talking about the subject, they went to school and went separate ways once they arrived there.

~small timeskip~

Fresh was putting the books he didn't need in his locker, still wondering what to do. The whole day, he had avoided his boyfriend like he was the plague or something. And that of course, made PJ really upset and concerned. 'What's wrong with him? Was it something I said? Do I have a bad breath? No, that couldn't be it.'

All day during classes, the two lovers where only thinking about each other.  Both were worried if they did or will do something that might upset the other. Thanks to that, their day went unbelievably slow. During the last class before school would end for the day, they both decided separately, but still almost at the same time. 'I'll talk to him after school.'