Fallacy x Encre part 2

Encre's POV.

I opened my eyes with much difficulty. The first thing I noticed was that I was laying on a pretty soft surface. I sat up carefully because my arm still hurt a lot. Looking down, I saw that I was sitting on a king sized bed and my arm was all bandaged up. The room I was in resembled the one of royalty. My face showed nothing but confusion. I was about to stand up when someone knocked on the door. Out of panic, I quickly layed down, slightly hissing because of the sharp pain that went through my arm, as I tried my best pretending to still be asleep.

After a few more seconds, I heard how the door opened and whispering voices could be heard. "Huh? She's still not awake?" A voice asked, which sounded really young and a slightly deeper voice replied. "Well, She lost a lot of blood due to the wound." "But, Mr. Suave, she's been unconscious for three days now and my father is starting to get impatient." 'Mr. Suave? Well, at least I know the name of the one with the deeper voice.'

"I know my lord, but we just have to be a bit more patient. I'm sure that she'll wake up any moment." I heard their voices getting closer, so I supposed that they were now standing next to the bed I was 'sleeping' on. "I guess your right Mr. Suave. But I still hope she'll wake up soon. I really want to thank her for saving me. 'Saving me? Then that must be the kid from the woods.' I waited a few more minutes and listened to their conversation going back and forth, until I decided that it was probably time to 'wake up'. I stirred my eyes, pretending I'm about to regain consciousness. That must have caught both of their attention. "Huh? Oh, Hey! You're finally awake." I opened my eyes completely and began to sit up. I looked over and saw the boy from the woods and someone else next to him. That someone was quite taller than the boy, he wore a butler's uniform and had an upside-down heart as an eye.

"I'll inform Lord Fallacy about her awakening, my lord." The butler said, bowing to his little master, who nodded in return. After he left, the kid turned back to me with a big smile on his face. "I think, we should introduce ourselves. My name is Jasper, what's your name?" "U-uhm, E-Encre. . . W-Where exactly am I?" I asked him really nervous, since I had no idea what to say. "Oh, you're right,excuse me. Welcome to my home, the castle of vampires." My eyes widened. I was about to ask if I misheard anything when suddenly the door opened, revealing a really tall dark-boned skeleton with a cape on. As soon as he saw me awake, he smiled and came over to us. "Well, Hello Mademoiselle~. My name is Fallacy. Am I allowed to ask for your name?" I blushed slightly, his voice was really deep, I'm sure he could make anyone flustered with that tone. "M-My name is Encre. . ." I replied shyly. He chuckled, took my hand and gently kissed it, making me blush even more. "Encre? A beautiful name for a beautiful young lady." I heard Jasper giggle next to us, as the man before me continued. "My son Jasper told me that you saved him from a wolf back in the forest, is that true?"

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, ready to stand up. "Y-yes, that's true." "Why?" When he asked that I tilted my head to the side in a confused manner. "I mean, you didn't know him at all, why did you help him?" I thought for a few seconds before answering. "I was able to help, so I did. Was I supposed to leave him there and most likely die?" He looked at me for a while, as we fell into silence. That silence was soon interrupted by Jasper. "Well, no matter why you did it, Thank you!" I smiled gently. "Your welcome, and thank you for saving me too." The both of us laughed lightly and soon after, the boy left the room, leaving me and Fallacy alone.

"I also have to thank you, Mademoiselle Encre. My son is basically the only family I have left and I don't know how that situation could have escalated if you weren't there." I blushed again. "I-It's really no problem. But, uhm, may I ask a question?" He nodded and waited for me to continue. "Well, your son said that this is the castle of. . . Vampires. Is that true? Are you. . . Vampires?"

He nodded again. "Yes, that's true. In fact, I'm the king of vampires." I could feel the colour draining from my face as my expression went to shock and then fear. 'V-Vampires!? Oh great! Is he going to suck my blood now? No, if he wanted to do that, then why wouldn't he have done so back in the forest?' "I know what you're thinking about and I can assure you that I don't have any reason to harm you. In fact, you may stay here for as long as you please." Those words really did reassure me that he wasn't going to hurt me, so I relaxed. "W-Well, that's good to hear, hehe." I giggled, trying to stand up but unfortunately my feet couldn't keep me up, since I was still weak from the blood loss and the three-days-sleep.

Luckily, the king of vampires reacted really fast. He wrapped his arms around my waist to help me stand, our faced became just inches apart and I could see a slight yellow glow over his face. I blushed a bright rainbow as we just stared at each other.

As we realized what position we were in, he quickly pushed me back to that I was now sitting on the bed again

As we realized what position we were in, he quickly pushed me back to that I was now sitting on the bed again. He released his grip on me and looked away. "-coughs nervously- Maybe you should rest a little more. If you need anything my servants are always glad to help." I nodded, the rainbow still covering my cheeks, as I avoided I contact. Then the Vampire king left the room. I let myself fall back into the pillows and screamed into one of them, letting out all of my frustration.

Jasper's POV.

When I left the room, I saw Mr. Suave dusting things off just a few feet away. When he noticed my presence, he turned to me and gave the same polite smile he always gave me. "How is our guest, my lord?" "She's doing pretty great, and that is all thanks to you and your great skills in healing." I complimented while blushing. Then I heard talking in the room I just came out of. Curiosity got the better of me and I leaned on it, Mr. Suave soon doing the same. But then they stopped talking and I growled in disappointment.

I really wanted to know what's going on in there. Encre blushed when my father kissed her hand, which already got my interest. I carefully opened the door just enough to look inside and what I saw there almost made me yelp in joy. My father was holding Encre up by her waist, while they both were staring at each other. I have to be honest, I was disappointed when they pulled away and Father made his way to the door, forcing Suave and I to run away, to not get caught. We fled into my bedroom. He quietly closed the door while I was silently screaming in joy.

"Yes! Woho! Oh my goodness, Suave. I always wanted a mother and now I might get one. This is great! There is so much stuff I always wanted to do but I never couldn't! Do you think they might get together?" I asked my favourite butler, while he chuckled probably at my silliness. "Well, It seemed as if there was a slight interest in them. With time and a bit of luck, I'm sure there are good chances that Mademoiselle Encre might become your mother, my lord." I smiled, happy with that answer.

'Oh Father. . . I'm so happy that you finally got interest in someone. I don't know how you were before my actual mother's death but after what the maids had told me, you were never the same after. Please, I hope you and Encre fall in love. Not only for my wish for a mother figure but also for your happiness.'