(Naj) Paperjam x Fresh

I got this idea because I'm sick right now and I have nothing else to do than sitting on the couch and watch TV. I'M SO BORED!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! ❤😘

Author's POV.

Paperjam woke up to the annoying sound of his alarm clock. He grunted but opened his eyes anyway and turned the alarm off. His head hurt like hell and he didn't want to get up. Suddenly his bedroom door opened to reveal his little brother Cil. ''PJ, good morning. Get up sleepy head or you're going to be late for school again.'' Cil exclaimed with a bright smile, making the taller smile aswell. ''Hey little bro-'' All of a sudden Paperjam started coughing, his headache increasing.

''PJ? Are you ok? Are you sick?'' Cil asked concerned before walking over to his older brother and placing a hand on his forehead, only to meet a warm surface. ''Oh no. You're burning up. You are sick. Maybe you should stay home today and rest.'' PJ tried to decline even though it hurt to speak. ''What? No way! I got training today! I also can't risk Fresh being alone in school.'' The football player blushed after saying that. He and Fresh had been dating for a few weeks now and it's obviously that PJ is the protective one in their relationship but that had a reason.

Fresh was always pretty nervous around people he didn't know and it got worse after they confessed to each other. A lot of girls who were 'in love' with PJ, hated Fresh with all their souls because he was the one who got his attention. That already made the taller one worried about the nerd but there was also something else. He knew that his friends (Undyne, Burgerpants and Skatergirl) promised not to hurt Fresh and he definitely knew that Undyne would keep that promise because she was in love with a nerd aswell but he didn't quite trust Burgerpants and Skatergirl. PJ would never forgive himself if something bad happened to his precious little nerd.

His thoughts were interrupted by Cil's voice. ''Nonsense! You're not going anywhere with that fever. I don't think that you could even stand probably, let alone playing football.'' Cil crossed his arms in a stubborn way. ''But I have to-'' Again, PJ was cut off. ''No buts. You're staying here. Listen, if you are that worried about Fresh then I promise you to spent the day with him and I'll ask him to check on you after school.'' PJ thought for a moment. ''Really? You would do that?'' '' Of course I'll. But only if you promise not to leave your bed. . . well unless it's necessary.'' Paperjam wanted to thank him but then they heard a voice from downstairs. ''Cil! PJ! Come on you two, it's time to go!'' The two young skeletons recognised that voice as their Dad Error. Cil aswered before he turned to PJ, pushing him to lay down and leaving the room. ''Coming! I'm gonna tell them what's going on. See you later!''

And just like that, Paperjam was left alone in the house. Cil, Ink and Error wouldn't be back until this afternoon so all he could do now is wait. PJ tried to relax and closed his eyes. It didn't take long before he fell back asleep.

~Timeskip to afternoon~

Paperjam was woken up again but this time by a gentle knock on his door. He opened his eyes and replied with a simple and tired 'Come in'. The door creaked open to reveal a small figure standing in the doorway. ''P-Paperjam?'' PJ would recognised that voice under a million. He looked over only to confirm his guess. ''Freshy! Hey~ How are you?'' His voice cracked again but he smiled when he saw Fresh blushing at the nickname. ''S-Silly, I should ask you that question.'' The smaller made his way over to his boyfriend. ''Cil told me you were sick, so I came to check on you. How are you feeling?'' PJ chuckled at his cute behaviour.

''I'm fine Fresh. I feel a lot better now that you're here'' Fresh blushed even more. ''Oh shush it and let me feel your forehead.'' Said and done. Like before his head was burning up. ''Goodness, PJ you're really hot!'' The taller blushed but then chuckled again with a cocky smirk on his face. ''Heh, I know.~ Thank you for noticing Freshy.~'' Fresh tilted his head, not really understanding the other's statement. After a few moments of silence it clicked inside the smaller's head and he blushed a bright blue.

''Oh my gosh. Even when you're sick you're able to make me flustered, you idiot.'' Fresh crossed his arms and pouted in a cute way making PJ chuckled again. He sat up and pulled Fresh close to him making him sit beside him and buried his head into his shoulder. The smaller sighed and hugged him back. They stayed like this for a while until Fresh pulled away. ''Do you need anything? Painkillers? A glass of water? Tissues? I could even make you some soup if you want.''

The taller was touched by his little boyfriend's caring nature

The taller was touched by his little boyfriend's caring nature. ''Heh, that sounds amazing. Thank you.~''

And Fresh did exactly that. He took care of Paperjam for the best of his abilities. Three days past and the jock felt better and better every there. Although, he had to admit that he kinda liked how Fresh took care of him and he wanted to repay him in some way and he already had an idea. It was weekend and Fresh had spent the night at PJ's home to take care of him better. But what he didn't know was that Paperjam was already healthy again and only said that he was still sick, so that Fresh would spent the night and he could surprise him with a breakfast.

PJ was never really talented when it comes to cooking but for the love of his life he would sure as heck try. He needed a few tries but in the end he had a few pancakes done that turned out ok. He took out a tray placing pancakes, some juice and even a red rose on it before making his way to his room. When he got there he found Fresh still sleeping save and sound. He smiled gently, walking over to his peaceful looking boyfriend and put the tray down next to him on the nightstand. The football player nudged him a little. It didn't take long before he woke up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Then he saw his boyfriend and this delicious looking food. ''PJ? What is all this?'' Paperjam pulled him closer, guving him a kiss on the cheek. ''This is a little thank you for nursing me back to health. I wanted to repay you somehow.'' The jock took the tray again and placed it in Fresh's lap. ''Now eat up and then we are going to go wherever you want.'' He kissed his cheek again. The nerd blushed. ''Y-You don't h-have to do this, you know?'' ''Oh I know but I want to. You were sweet to me these last few days, I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you.'' He said with a dreamy look on his face while the other could feel himself blush even more if that was possible but he also couldn't help that smile that creeped up on his face.

''Thank you. . . Jammy~'' He teased while giggling, knowing pretty well that his boyfriend didn't really like that nickname because in his opinion it made him sound weak. ''Ugh. . . As much as I love you, you know how much I hate that nickname.'' He replied while pouting, making Fresh giggle. ''Well, I think it's cute. Thank you by the way.'' ''Heh, no problem Freshy.''

They both leaned in, sharing a sweet kiss. Fresh wrapped his hands around the other neck while PJ wrapped his hands around his waist. They pulled eachother closer. The kiss slowly turned passionate and it didn't take long for PJ to lose a bit of control. He licked the smaller's lips, asking for entrance. Though, Fresh denied him access and pulled away. ''Hehe, don't get to excited, Jammy~'' The taller was a little mad that their affectionate moment had to end but not to mad. ''Ok, I love you Freshy~'' Fresh blushed. ''I love you too. . . Jammy~'' Paperjam grunted in annoyance while Fresh giggled again.

Done! Hope you liked it.

I wrote this because I was bored and im sick as hell 🤒😖

I don't know what else to say so I'm just gonna say. . .

Bye!

❤Love you all❤