Horror x Lust

Kind of important message at the end so please read that also, please.

~REQUESTED~

Author's POV.

Lust woke up from a long and peaceful sleep. . . Alright, maybe not that long. Yesterday was Lust and Horror's anniversary of being together and. . . They celebrated it alright. (¬‿¬)

Lust blushed at the memory and looked over, seeing his boyfriend still sleeping, some drool running down his chin. The skeleton laughed quietly before moving a finger and wiping it away. He stared at his now slightly wet finger and then put it into his mouth, humming at the addictive taste. Lust looked down on himself and noticed that he was still nacked, his bones were covered in bite marks and there were still leftovers from their orgasms all over him. His blush deepend. Groaning in pain, he got up and headed to the bathroom, letting Horror sleep for a while longer.

When he got their, he closed the door, turned on the shower and carefully went into the shower. The water had a perfect temperature and it felt great on his sore body. For a while, he just stood there under the running water, just taking in the peaceful silence. After about twenty minutes, Lust stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and started rubbing himself dry. He went over to the mirror, which was so big that you could see your full body in it. And that's when he saw it.

His ecto-stomach was formed, which  he did notice in the bedroom but what he didn't notice at that time, was the tiny red soul in it. Lust dropped the towel immediately, rubbing his eyes to make sure this was not a dream. "Holy. . ." No words came out to express what he was feeling right at that moment. He didn't even know what he felt at that moment. Surprise? Happiness? Confusion? Fear? Regret? He had no idea. His shaking hand moved to his stomach, slightly rubbing over the soul. It vibrated in response, making Lust gasp. 'It's living! There's a living being inside of me! Oh gosh! How is Horror going to react!'

As the image of his boyfriend came to his mind, his face went pale. He didn't even know if Horror ever wanted children. Lust never thought about having them because it was such a common thing in his AU, where the monsters only made love for pleasure. But ever since, Lust accidentally stumbled into Horrortale and meeting the Sans of that universe, he understood that sex is so much more than just pleasure. It was an experience that could show two  partners their love for each other. Lust smiled. Meeting Horror really changed everything for both of them. The terrifying looking monster even got some of his sanity back and is able to stop when his anger goes too far.

Lust's rambling thoughts were cut short when someone knocked on the door. "Lust, Babe, you in there?" The pregnant skeleton knew exactly who was speaking. "Y-Yeah! I- I thought taking a shower would be nice!" Lust tried to speak as casual as possible but he knew he failed miserably. Luckily, Horror didn't seem to take notice of it. "Oh~ You want me to come in there and help you clean up, babe?~"

"NO!" Lust blurted out without thinking, cursing himself afterwards. "I- I mean, no thank you, I'm good. . . hehe. . . " 'Oh, great job Lust! Now he definitely knows something's up!'

"Uhm. . . Lust? Are you ok?" Horror asked concerned. "O-Of course I'm ok! I'm. . . I. . ." Lust trailed off. Why was he trying to hide this from Horror? He knows that he loves him and if he does, then he will understand, right? 'There's no use in hiding it. He's going to find out eventually, so. . .' Lust took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He sat down beside the bath tub, curling into a ball, then he signalled his boyfriend to enter.

When Horror entered the bathroom, the first thing he saw was Lust, being curled up on the ground. He would have blushed on the fact that his little partner didn't wear any clothes but he didn't care at that moment because he was obviously not ok. "Hey Babe, what's wrong?" He asked but he got no answer from his upset lover. "Lust, come on, tell me what's upsetting you." Horror tried again but still no response. Lust didn't even know how to start. 'What if he doesn't want a child? What if he hates me for this? Ugh, What am I going to do?' Horror put a hand on his shoulder tog get him to look at him but still, no reaction. At this point, Horror started to panic. "Lust, talk to me! Is it because of last night's biting? I'm so sorry if it is, I told you that I'd lose control. You know I'd never hurt you on purpose." Lust chuckled at his boyfriend's concernt apology. "That's sweet of you Baby, but. . . that's not it." He began, hoping to find the courage he needed to confess the big news. "Then what is? You can tell me anything." Lust smiled, then took a deep breath and uncurled himself. Horror's eyes widened once he saw what his boyfriend was hiding.