Beach Day

Brooklyn woke up alone once again, knowing Ryder had disappeared back to the stables for a few hours. The blankets hung off the bed and she was sweating and panting. Her phone buzzed beside her. It was Pin.
Hope you brought your swimmers London!
I'm sorry?
Meet you at the south end of the beach at 2!
Don't forget your favourite accessory RYDER

Brooklyn chuckled at his Ryder comment. Brooklyn threw on her black petal edge triangle bikini. Fitting perfectly on her slim toned body. She placed on a black and white striped t-shirt dress over the top.

Brooklyn dialled Ryder's number and he quickly answered after two rings

"Yes darling? Miss me already" he chuckled.
"You are done working for the day" she stated.
"It's only 10:00?" he asked questionably.
"Get home right now" she said slow and seductively.
"Yes Ma'am" his voice cracked and he covered it with a cough. Brooklyn could hear the laptop close and the office door open.
"I'll see you soon" he called before hanging up the phone.

'It works every time' she thought to herself.

In less then 10 minutes, Ryder was walking through Brooklyn's bedroom door.
"You have clothes on" he frowned.
"Put on some trunks" she told him crossing her arms over her chest.
"I'm sorry?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"We are going to the beach" she told him before hurrying downstairs to pack some food and drinks.
A loud knock on the door sounded and Brooklyn hurried to the door. Gabby stood at the door, her hair tied up in a high pony tail. She wore a white summer dress that fell to her high thighs. 
"Can I come in?" she asked. 
"Pin invited me to come to the beach and I thought we could carpool" she shrugged. 
"Oh right, yeah well come in" Brooklyn nodded. The awkward tension filled the room, until Ryder joined the party. 
"Are we ready to..." he started as he ran down the stairs and noticed Gabby. 
"Make it a party for three" she smiled at him. Brooklyn furrowed her eyebrows at the way Gabby looked him up and down. 
"Should we get going?" Brooklyn asked breaking the silence. 
"Ryder, can you help me grab the food?" Brooklyn asked. 
"Yeah sure" he nodded. Gabby headed to her car waiting for the couple to join her. 

Brooklyn and Ryder stood in silence as the two made extra sandwiches and grabbed more sodas from the fridge. 
"Did anything ever happen between you and Gabby?" Brooklyn asked breaking the silence between them. 
"What?" he asked. 
"I won't be mad I just want to know" Brooklyn shrugged. 
"No nothing happened between us" he shook his head. 
"Okay" Brooklyn nodded. She tossed the butter knife in the sink and reached her hand over and placed it on top of his. 
"Thank you for telling me the truth" she smiled laying a kiss on his cheek. 
The two joined Gabby in the car, Brooklyn in the back while Ryder sat in the front beside Gabby. Brooklyn still had an feeling in the pit of her stomach but she pushed it out of her mind. He would tell her if something was going on, wouldn't he?