Part 1 "I died today"!

When Beth opened her eyes she was standing on a rock face by the ocean. The wind was blowing through her hair. As she turned she saw a young man with shoulder length blonde hair sitting on a rock.

  As she turned she saw a young man with shoulder length blonde hair sitting on a rock

BETH: Where am i? Who are you?

She walked right over to him, he looked familiar. He smiled at her.

JAMIE: I'm Jamie!

BETH: Jamie?

JAMIE: I'm your brother! You're in heaven!

Beth just stared at him, he looked like her mom.

She could hear a baby cry.

BETH: How can you be Jamie? He was little when he died?

JAMIE: You can chose how old you want to be when you arrive, then you stay that age forever!

Beth's eyes widened

VOICE: Beth! What are you doing here? It's not your time!

Beth turned to see David, her father staring at her. He looked the same as the last time she saw him when she was a little girl.

  He looked the same as the last time she saw him when she was a little girl

Jamie however was grown up and looked pretty hot for a dead brother!

BETH: DAD! (crying)

DAVID: Can't you hear your baby crying?

Beth looked all around her. The baby's cry echoed through the perfect blue sky.

BETH: Where is he? (crying)

David held up his left hand to the sky and swiped it to the right. A giant screen appeared among the clouds. Beth could see the hospital room with Kelly lying over her crying. Her baby was in the midwifes arms and she was trying to rock him gently to try and stop him from crying. Jay and Shaylynn had their arms around each other and her Uncle Hank was sitting in a chair with his head in his hands crying.

BETH: I'm fucking dead? (crying)

DAVID: Beth you get back down there! They all need you! Your baby won't stop crying until you get back to him!