Part 3 Mayo all dayo!

As Beth waited on Kelly coming out of the restaurant she was on google to see if she could find out how to remove gum from hair. She read it out loud when she found something.

BETH: The best way to remove gum from your hair depends on what you have on-hand. If you have smooth peanut butter,  yeah right! Who carries peanut butter in their purse?  Brush it onto the gum with a toothbrush. I have a toothbrush!!! Try applying cooking oil or toothpaste to the gum and and the area around it. So it's okay if your in the house but not if you're out and about! Alternatively, spread lemon juice or mayonnaise on the gum and let it sit for 1 minute.  Ahhh mayo!!!  I have that!

She went into her big bag and found a sachet of mayonnaise.  After opening it she squeezed it on the gum on her hair and rubbed it into it then left it for a minute

BETH: I smell like a fuckin' salad!

She looked at the restaurant door hoping to see Kelly, but nothing!  She was still thinking about the peanut butter.

BETH: I'll need to get peanut butter!

Just then Beth saw Jays truck pull up.  He got out, slammed the door shut and went inside.  A few minutes later and ambulance appeared and Sylvie and Emily got out.  Sylvie caught a glimpse of Beth and waved, Beth waved back as the two paramedics went into the building.

Beth looked into the rear view mirror and looked at her hair.  She tried to get the gum out of her hair with a tissue but it still wasn't budging.  Kelly laughed at her as he got closer to the truck.

BETH: I'm not talking to you, you ass hole.

Kelly got into his truck and shut the door.

BETH: Is Shaylynn okay?

KELLY:  She's been shot! It went right through her shoulder

BETH:  I'm gonna go see her!

Beth began to get out of the truck but Kelly grabbed a hold of her

KELLY: No you don't.  She's alright, the bullet came out the other side.  Any way you don't want to see what's in there!

Kelly looked at her hair and laughed.

BETH:  You quit laughing at me or i'll beat you up!

He laughed even more so she punched his arm.

KELLY: Oww! (laughing)

BETH: Take me home!

KELLY: Can I smell mayo?

BETH:  Home!

KELLY:  There's a huge pair of scissors in the kitchen

Beth turned and glared at him

BETH: It's all your fault!

KELLY:  And why is it my fault?  Did you ask me for the gum? No, you just took it!

Beth was upset when she walked into the house.  Benny looked at her as she walked into the kitchen.

BENNY: Beth, what's wrong? Why are you two back so early anyway?

KELLY:  There was a shooting at the restaurant, Shaylynn was shot, but she's okay, the bullet went straight through her shoulder and out the other side!

BENNY:  Are you sure she's alright?

KELLY:  Yeah, she's on her way to Med now with Jay.

Benny looked at Beth

BETH: I have gum in my hair! It's right at the top!

BENNY: Peanut butter will get that out