Part 19 "Summer Lovin" ?

BETH: I can't be bothered with Tokyo. I remember puking up real bad when i was there and it's so expensive!

MARK: You puke up quite a lot Princess Beth! Hang on what? (laughing) Expensive ? You're totally loaded!

BETH: So! (laughing)

MARK: The story you told me last night about your birthday in Scotland! That was funny!(laughing)

BETH: That was a one off!

MARK: What about Scotland? I'd love to visit your homeland

BETH: No, it's freezing there! Let's go somewhere hot!

MARK: We should just stay here!

BETH: No! Let's go to Greece, i love the food there

MARK: Well let's go get us some tickets!

BETH:  Are you buying?  Since you're totally loaded too?

He laughed then kissed her cheek

MARK:  Let's go Dutch! (smiling)

BETH: What have I told you about kissing me?

MARK: You need more than a kiss! (smiling)

BETH: You don't know what I need!

MARK:  Oh I know what you need!

A few days later In Chicago. Kelly had just signed for a recorded delivery package. It was divorce papers. He threw them on the kitchen table.

KELLY: Bitch!  I don't believe this!

Rosie looked at her dad

ROSIE:  Bitch! (laughing)

KELLY:  Rosie baby, that's a bad word!  I'm sorry!

Rachel walked into the kitchen and saw Kelly was in a mood

RACHEL: What's wrong?

KELLY:  I've just been served divorce papers!

RACHEL: What? (shocked)

ROSIE: Garden Rachel!

RACHEL: Come on then toe rag!

Rachel took Rosie's hand then they went to the garden.

Kelly phoned Shaylynn

SHAYLYNN: What's up?

KELLY: I've just been sent divorce papers! I have to fill out the forms and send them back!

SHAYLYNN: You are fuckin' kidding me?

Kelly couldn't speak

SHAYLYNN: I'm coming over!

KELLY: Don't bother! I'll fill out the fucking forms if that's what she wants! And I'll hand them in today!

SHAYLYNN: Kelly!

Beth and Mark were lying on a beach in Greece. Beth decided to stay in a hotel instead of the house as there were too many memories there of her and Kelly and the girls. They had been there for nearly a week, sunbathing, eating out at  great restaurants  and generally just chilling out. Mark had been the perfect gentleman with only cheeky sexy innuendos occasionally coming from the both of them!

  Mark had been the perfect gentleman with only cheeky sexy innuendos occasionally coming from the both of them!