Part 4 It's me, you little shit!

Three months had past since Shaylynn's horrific car accident after she left Beth and Kelly's Christmas party, resulting in the bones in her face being shattered to being almost unrecognisable. After the worlds top reconstructive surgeon worked on her face she made a conscious decision to stay at her dads while she recovered, Jay wasn't happy about this and spent most of his spare time at Molly's drowning his sorrows.

DATE: March 2020

TIME: 2.45PM

PLACE: Living room,Beth and Kelly's house

Jaden, now three months old was lying asleep on the couch with cushions surrounding him. The girls were out with Maya and Rachel.

Kelly was watching a boring documentary about deciduous trees! Beth was going through some business emails when they heard the front gate buzzer go off. After checking her phone to see who it was she pressed the red button on the screen to let the gates open then she slammed her phone down on the table in a bad mood.

Kelly looked across at her.

KELLY: What's wrong?

BETH: That's Jay who's buzzed!

Beth stood up.

BETH: He has some woman with him and has enough nerve to bring her here while Shaylynn is recovering from that God awful accident!

She began to walk towards the front door but turns and goes back.

BETH: The Bastard's cheating on her! I bet you with all those times he kept going out to those bars he got drunk and picked her up!

Kelly got up from the couch and walked over to Beth.

KELLY: Then why would he bring her here?

BETH: Because he's a Halstead and doesn't think!

The doorbell rang

Beth gave Kelly a pissed off look and quickly ran towards the door with Kelly behind her.

Beth opened the door and glared at Jay and the woman he had with him.

BETH:  You have enough nerve to cheat on Shaylynn and bring the woman here to MY home! I should go and get my NERF gun and beat you over the head with it for being so stupid!

BETH: You have enough nerve to cheat on Shaylynn and bring the woman here to MY home! I should go and get my NERF gun and beat you over the head with it for being so stupid!

Jay grinned at Beth with made Kelly laugh, Beth turned and gave Kelly a look

VOICE: Hi Bethy!

Beth turned to looked at the woman. How dare she call me Bethy thought Beth, the only one to call me Bethy is Shaylynn. Beth walked right up to her and inspected her more closely.

BETH: Who are you?

SHAYLYNN: It's me you little shit!

BETH: What!