c h a p t e r T H R E E

Kyoto stood in front of me, smiling as she flicked her wrist to dust my cheeks with blush with a brush. She leaned back to get a full view on the two hour worth of work she'd done and squealed in delight. "Now you're ready to go out!" She commented and went back to doing her hair. I looked in the mirror and realised how different I looked. Obviously, I still looked like me but the flawless, more mature looking me. I actually looked 19 now.

     We left soon after and I was shocked as I noticed people walking on the street holding beverages that I assumed was alcoholic by the way they stumbled here and there with slurred tongues. Kyoto passed me a beverage and explained that it was normal to walk in the streets drunk on soju.

     My friend took gulps of the drink so I assumed it hadn't tasted bad but when I took a huge mouthful of it, the bitter stale taste attacked my tastebuds. I still swallowed it. After a few more sips I got used to the taste as my brain started to fog a little and my body felt like it was slightly floating.

     Usually I would've felt anxious waiting in line, giving me enough time to doubt my decisions and going back to my dorm but the beat from inside the club and intoxication in my system completely shut down my overthinking side -- gratefully. I was bobbing with Kyoto until we reached the door and we were let in. It was crowded and full of people dancing, touching, sweating and yelling. The heat hit me like a wave as I entered the building but that didn't stop me from following Kyoto to the bar and getting another drink.

     I felt loose enough to dance amongst the other people and too drunk enough to care about embarrassing myself at this point, everyone was drunk and probably wouldn't remember this in the morning.

     Hands slid onto my hips and I turned around to face a gorgeous boy. His skin was smooth and looked so soft, and being in my unconscious state I went to touch his face. It was sticky from the sweat dripping on his face but smooth otherwise. He said something incoherently as his voice got lost in the music.

     Suddenly he was ripped away from me and I was being pulled through the sea of bodies and to the exit by my wrist. I tried to pull out of the grip but my drunken abilities were weak. All I could see was the back of a head that held a mip of black hair. His shoulders moved tensely under his cream dress shirt as he shoved his way passed the last line of people and we were out the door.

     My view was swirling at this point from the fast pace and I stopped to rest but instead my legs gave in. Arms wrapped around me and kept me upright as they aidded me through the streets of Seoul.

     The last frame I saw was the cute face of a boy who's dark eyes shimmered in the neon signs of places he carried me passed and the small frown between his full eyebrows.

     Where was he taking me?

[ Hey :) please make that white star orange and comment down below on your thoughts! I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Also, please don't hate Choi for being this cliche or naive but when you're drunk and tired, you feel really heavy and can't make rational decisions. Maybe she could've stopped her kidnapping but you're a lot weaker and unstable when under the influence to try to understand :)  ]