Day 1

Irene

"I know, babe.. I'll still comeback to you anyway. By the end of the day, I'm yours already okay? Just two weeks, Seul" I heard her sigh from the other line before finally agreeing with me being with Lisa for another two weeks before we break up completely. I personally think this is okay anyway, atleast we wouldn't have a bad break up.

"Irene, let's go?" I see how reluctant Lisa is, she seems shy to come and touch me and I don't know why. "I already packed our things in the car"

Ahh right.. we're going to a picnic today. Today is the first day of this fourteen days deal and honestly, I couldn't wait for the fourteenth to arrive. I can't wait to come to Seulgi's arms, my girlfriend now, and spend all my days with her instead of Lisa.

Lisa has been nothing but good to me but I don't really love her that way anymore. Whatever I am doing with her right now is only because I feel bad, she's my friend after all before we even became girlfriends.

Deciding to keep my act as her girlfriend when we were still okay, when I wasn't in love with somebody else yet, I walked towards Lisa and wrapped my arms around her waist. I tiptoed and pressed my lips briefly against her, watching her amusedly as her cheeks turned bright red. "Alright~"

I've always loved this kind of reactions from Lisa. Whenever I kiss her before, she'd always end up a blushing mess as if it was the first time we're kissing. I always feel like the most powerful woman for getting a reaction like that from Lisa. Always so amusing.. I wonder why I never see it anymore? Ah right.. Because I've stopped kissing her three months ago.

I sighed deeply and shook my head to brush away my thoughts. I turned to Lisa and noticed her worried expression. "Are you okay?"

"Yes.. yes don't worry. Let's go now? I can't wait to eat with you!" Lisa chuckled faintly before we walk towards her car. She opened the door for me and the simple gesture made me smile. I forgot how gentle of a woman Lisa is actually. Lisa always makes me feel special, like a princess. Sadly, I have found someone else who treats me like a queen.

The trip towards the park where we usually have our dates was short. Lisa wasn't quiet though, we talked about alot of stuffs.. well past stuffs actually.

Lisa sat the blanket down and placed the basket down as well, she sat down and opened her legs abit, pulling me towards her which surprised me and now I am settled in between her legs. We're currently eating sandwich which she said that she proudly made. She even cooked few stuffs along like pasta and such which is what I am surprised.

"Babe, I didn't know you cook well already" I chuckled as I take a big bite of the sandwich. I felt Lisa bury her nose on my shoulder and for a moment, I felt a sudden rush of electric through my body. What even is that–

"I learned to cook two months ago, asked mom to teach me. I guess you can say I learned well" she replied. There was no harm in what she said but it made my chest hurt slightly like someone pinched it. I swallowed my saliva as I forced a smile at her, resting my hand against her leg as I listen to her following stories while letting her feed me along.

Wow.. there's alot that happened in the past three months that I didn't even know of.

Lisa

I watched as Irene stood up to take the call. She didn't even bother to hide the caller name and I clearly saw who it is. Seulgi. The name even have a heart on the end. I didn't know Joohyun likes her that much.. She never added hearts on my name nor used it to me. She said she finds it weird and childish and that she's too old to use those unless necessary.

I silently ate food as I stare at her talking on her phone. She looks happier.. Irene seems forced into talking to me today. It's all an act, I know it, I feel it.. She's not really happy. But just for fourteen days, I'll enjoy my remaining days with her.

I rest my head against the trunk of the tree, closing my eyes abit. I know she will take awhile. I didn't even realize I was slowly falling asleep already.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is the sunset. And then I moved my eyes to the figure hovering over me, comfortably resting her cheek against my chest. Irene. She's sleeping too. How long did we sleep? I don't know. I chuckled softly at how cute she looked, my thumb stroking her cheek. I leaned down to place a soft kiss on her forehead, letting my lips linger there for a moment before pulling away.

But before I can even fully pull back, I stared at Irene's serene face. She's really so beautiful.. I am– no, I was so lucky to have her. It's just sad that I couldn't keep her to me. But whatever makes Irene happy.. I'll give her that.

I stared at her furthermore until my eyes stopped on her lips.. Her pink, soft lips that kissed me this morning. I mean, yes we kissed sometimes in the course of this three months when she changed but the feeling wasn't there anymore.

I had the sudden urge to kiss Irene's lips but before I could give in to my temptation, her eyes opened causing for me to pull back abit in surprise but before I could completely do so, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down, her lips pressed against mine afterwards.

We kissed. Hard. Passionately.

I laid Irene down and hovered ontop of her as I kiss her longer, my tongue inside her mouth already, brushing against hers and when I heard a soft moan from her, I felt an electrified. I bit down on Irene's lip and sucked it softly before moving further down to kiss her jaw, sucking it slowly.

"Hmm.. Seul" I heard Irene mumble. I didn't quite hear it though so I figured she's was just moaning.

"Seul.. ahh.." and as Irene repeated it loud and clear, I pulled back. The heat I was feeling all over my body disappeared and the aching pain in my heart is increasing.

"Lisa– I.." Irene sat up now, eyes wide as she stared at me, obviously shock as well. I simply chuckled and shook my head, forcing a smile at her.

"Hmm.. let's go home now?"

That night, we laid down the bed awkwardly, we're a few inches away from each other. We didn't talk about what happened that afternoon anymore– where more like I didn't want to since Irene's been trying to get me to talk to her about it but I honestly don't wanna listen, I'm too tired to even talk about it.

The pain is still there. Does it mean while she's kissing me, she's imagining another person doing it with her?

I slept on the bed with my back turned to Irene and around 11 in the evening, she left the bed and left our home. Probably to go to her lover.

And at that moment, I realized that I really don't have Irene anymore.