Day 7

Irene

I woke up beside Lisa who is still sleeping soundly. My head doesn't hurt that much since I only drank a fee but I am going to have a major headache as I remember the stupidness I did last night.

Lisa and I made love, that wasn't stupid. What's stupid is that I came and accidentally moaned Seulgi's name. Oh God, I'm horrible.. It's not like I was thinking about Seulgi! I am thinking about her but not that way. I was comparing Lisa and Seulgi in my mind and then I happen to accidentally say her name when I was having my damn orgasm– oh the orgasm Lisa gave me was so good..

I bit my lip at the thought of Lisa's touch all over my skin.. the way her tongue moved inside me, licking.. bringing me to my high– but my fucking dumb ass moaned Seulgi's name instead!

I know she heard it, the look she gave me.. She's so hurt– so vulnerable that everything in me is falling apart at the thought that Lisa is hurting because of me. What did I do to be in this mess?

I silently climbed out of the bed and wore Lisa's shirt. I then did my morning routine and checked the time after. Still early.. It's actually sunday today? Thank goodness there is no work.. I don't think I am ready to face Seulgi yet. I have been ignoring her for few days now. I decided that maybe I should focus on Lisa for now and deal with all these when this deal is over.

I prepared breakfast breakfast for her and then set it on the table before going back to the room to check on Lisa. When I entered the room, she is already awake and is sitting up but she's groaning while rubbing her head.

"Well.. I hope you were expecting for that to happen when you decided to drink that much alcohol last night" I told her as I lean my body on the door frame. She looked up at me with her big and cute doe eyes before chuckling faintly.

"Needed the drink so I figured I should take the chance" She then ushered for me to come to her. Honestly, I feel nervous. I flashbacked once again to the stupidness I did last night until I felt Lisa's arms around me. She buried her face on my shoulders and squeezed me in her arms. "My head is splitting, love.. I feel like someone is hammering it right now and doing all kinds of shit–"

"I prepared breakfast and your meds so your headache would lessen" I pulled away from her only to sit beside her and pull her down to my lap so that her head is resting on it. I then began to massage her head slowly while I stare at her.

"Thoughtful as always. What would I even do without you?" I smiled at her words, stroking her hair slowly after massaging her temple. Lisa hugged me and buried her face on my tummy after before I massaged her scalp now.

"I know right? You probably can't live without me, Miss Manoban so I suggest you should live with me for life if you wanna live a loooong time" We both chuckled at my words before everything became silent again. I am just staring at Lisa whose face is hidden on my tummy. "Lis.. about last night–"

"I know. It's okay, stuff like that happens. It's nothing to me, don't worry. I don't really mind.. I mean.. yeah you know what I mean but yeah. I.." I held Lisa's head and made her face me slowly, my brows furrowed as she blabbered stuffs which is probably not true at all. I can see how bothered she was last night after I moaned someone else's name.

"Lisa, listen. What you're thinking is not true. Not right at all. Let me explain why that happened–"

"Irene, it's all right. I told you already, it's nothing to me. I am not affected now please can we not talk about it? My head hurts and reminding me of that shit is making it all worse!" Lisa bursted out. She seemed surprised by what she said before she sighed heavily and covered her face using her hands. "Fuck.. sorry. My head is just all over the place and it really hurts like hell"

I sighed as well and took Lisa's hands, I leaned down to her and pressed a kiss on her lips. "Love.. it's alright. I understand. How about we go and eat now so you can drink your meda and take another rest?"

The day went by and Lisa seemed okay now. After eating breakfast, she went back to the room to take a shower and when I came to check on her, she is already passed out. She must be feeling tired, both emotionally and physically.

Seulgi kept on texting me the whole day too. She is asking me about what happened and if I am alright. She even said she will come visit me here because she is worried. I understand her point but can't she atleast consider other people's feelings before coming here if ever? What would Lisa feel if she found me and Seulgi together..

I told her I am fine and explained why I was ignoring her for a while. Of course she got mad and right now she is the one who is not replying me. Can't she atleast respect my decision? This is not easy for me too!

"You're frowning, you okay?" I looked at Lisa who is now awake and is rubbing her eyes. I smiled at her look and cuddled more to her, all my annoyance because of how Seulgi is acting right now is gone. All because of this girl named Lisa. My Lisa..

"I'm fine. Just stuffs from work" I lied. She seemed to buy it and then hugged me tightly to her.

"Well, I suggest you take your mind off from work for now and think of me instead. I don't want my lady frowning.. I wanna see you smiling because the sight of you smiling is the most beautiful sight for me" My cheeks reddened at her words, I hit Lisa's arm softly while trying my best to hide my shy smile at her. "Even if I am not the reason behind thsoe smiles.. I'm still willing to see it, Irene"

I did not reply her anymore and simply rest my head on her chest, listening to her steady heart beat that is very soothing to listen to. One thing I love about Lisa is that she says stuffs like this that makes my heart flutter without even trying to flatter me at all. This is also one of the reason why girls are all over my girl.. because she is like this. Sweet.. kind hearted.. perfect..

Since the second day of Lisa and I's deal, I keep wondering to myself why in the world did I fall out of love for her. Or did I really fall out of love? I wonder why I got tired when Lisa didn't. I had my faults too and yet she is still there. She is always there for me. She never left me, she never tried and find the thing I am missing in somebody else. Instead, she acceoted all that I have, all that I can give her and that's what I love about her.

But why is it that when Lisa was the one who lacked, I searched for somebody else instead of accepting it like what Lisa does for me. Am I really like this? Desperate? Desperate for attention that Lisa did not give for a moment? That the moment Seulgi showed it to me I was all over her already?

Right now, my heart is already confused.. My heart tells me that I should stay with Lisa because I still love her. That she is perfect and we should fix what has fallen in our relationship.

My mind however tells me to just let her go and be happy. I have hurt her enough and I might hurt her more in the future if ever we try and fix this thing between us.

"Love!"

"Huh?" I snapped out if my thoughts and faced Lisa who is chuckling. She ruffled my hair and then smiled at me.

"I was talking to you but you seem like you are in.. pacific ocean thought? You know 'cause it's deep?" I rolled my eyes at her joke but laughed after. This dork..

"Sorry. I was thinking about that time we had our first time. Remember? You tripped" Her face reddened and she whined, nuzzling her nose on my hair.

"Joohyun.. don't remind me of that!"

"What? It's funny! Also remember that time when..."

"Love, stop!"

I laughed as she seemed really embarrassed already. For a moment, all my worries are gone.

Everything I was thinking of earlier are gone too..

All that matters is Lisa.. and how perfect this feeling is.