Day 6

Lisa

God! I shouldn't have accepted their request but then I'd feel bad since we rarely hang out anymore.

I sighed and took a large sip on my beer. I mean I needed this too but I hate the loud music and people.

Jisoo and Rosé invited Irene and I to hang out. All is well until they said that we are hanging out in a damn bar. No offense meant but I just really hate bars! Smell of alcohol, smoke, and other type of shits that happens here.

"Lisa, let's dance!" Irene said and didn't even gave me a chance to reply her as she already pulled me towards the dance floor. There are loads of people around that she is literally pressed up against me and although I am damn annoyed because other people are touching her skin unintentionally, the sight of Irene giggling while dancing with me is making me smile.

God.. how lucky I was that she was mine for awhile.

I held Irene's hips and pulled her closer to me, crushing her more to my body more than she already is. She ran her hand from my shoulder down to my arm, sporting a naughty smirk and unexpectedly turned her back on me, grinding her damn ass on me. I grinded back with my other hand now settled on her flat stomach, caressing it using my thumb.

"God.. you're so hot" I whispered against her ear. Slowly, she turned around once again to face me, her arms around my neck as we savor each other's body before she pulled me down her height and smashed her lips on mine. We kissed. Passionately. Hungrily. I claimed her lips as much as I can, deepening it as I am very eager to kiss her as if it will be the last time.. It won't be for now but I am just trying to enjoy my last moments with Irene.

I brushed away the thought of losing Irene completely after our deal is done and simply focused on her luscious lips– oh sweet lawd! I can feel her lips on my jaw already, nibbling the skin.

"Hyun.. fuck–!" I groaned, tilting my head. I heard her giggle and sucked hard on the sensitive spot on my neck making me moan, maybe louder than I should.

My hands explored her clothed body. Suddenly, everyone else around the bar doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is Irene. My hand is already going lower, ready to cup her clothed center when suddenly, goddamn Jisoo appeared and grabbed my arm. She seemed out of it already and completely oblivious about what was about to happen between Irene and I.

"Whoo! Let's go back to the booth, Lis! Irene, c'mon!"

The whole night, it was awkward for Irene and I. I'd feel electrified everytime our thighs would touch whenever she would laugh or lean in to take a bottle to drink.

The night went on and the heat on my body did not go away. I bit my lip at the thought of what happened earlier. I could still feel her lips on mine and her hands on my body. Fuck..

Irene

We're finally home and I am currently taking a shower. Lisa went first inside the bathroom so I had to wait. I already prepared her things. She seemed like she drank alot while I only had a few bottles. After Jisoo dragged us back to the booth, we didn't talk to each other anymore, she kept drinking and drinking which I don't know why.

I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. I sat down the bed while Lisa is lying down, arm on her forehead. She seems like she is completely drunk. Good thing she still managed to wash herself. I was staring at the mirror, brushing my wet hair when suddenly I felt arms around my waist from behind. And then, Lisa's lips were on my exposed shoulder, kissing it up to my neck, her tongue stuck out and began licking the skin. Biting and nibbling it hungrily as if she was a wolf finally about to eat her prey. Lisa turned me around and I faced her, her eyes filled with lust and.. love. Adoration that pierced my heart for a reason that I am shit and here she is still looking at me the same way she does since day one. Fuck.

I grabbed Lisa's nape and kissed her. Hungrily and pouring all my feelings into the kiss. Her hand pulled my towel down, leaving me completely exposed as she then lied me down the bed.

She kissed every inch of my skin, my fingers then tugged her hair as my back arched when she kissed my hard nipples, licking and sucking it as well. I am soaking wet and she knows it. She lowered herself until she is facing my dripping core. For a second, I felt shy and vulnerable so I tried to close my legs but she did not let me. She held my legs apart and without further ado, buried her mouth on my center, sucking, licking and simply eating me out as if she was made to do it. Every inch of my body is very much pleasured.

My eyes are tightly closed while Lisa wildly ate me out, I arched my hips and grinded it against her face, she moaned against my pussy and that's when I let go. I came all over her as her moan triggered my orgasm. I panted while Lisa pulled away with a chuckle.

"You always taste amazing, my Joohyun.." she uttered, leaning up to seal our lips together. Suddenly, she positioned herself ontop of me and aligned our centers, I moaned out loud when she began to grind against me. She thrusted her hips slowly and yet it sent shiver down my spine.

I felt so pleasured. I feel like I am in cloud nine. God.. Lisa's body in mine like this– it felt perfect.

I closed my eyes as we made love slowly yet passionately, my climax already nearing.

Lisa

I could feel it and I know she can too. Her body fits perfectly on mine like this and I had to stare at her face as she come undone underneath me.

But why..

I felt so insecure, not enough when she reached her climax.

For when she came, my name was not what she moaned.

"Seulgi.."