A Kind Of Flashback

Opening my eyes ,after having my internal alarm go off, I stood up lazily off the bed...only to plop down on the floor.

Curse my messed up sleep schedule!!!  

I don't wanna get up... I whined internally. After almost dozing off again, I got that falling feeling and jolted awake.

"Okay! Okay! " I yelled to no one.

" Hey Ko-Yuriko! Keep it down will ya!.... It's five am in the Morning! The birds aren't even awake yet! " Yelled a familiar voice from the other side of the wall.

Oh right. It's been two days since I found out about Shotaro. I cancelled both of our apartments, getting myself extra money, and quit one of my two jobs...after all. I'm going to shoot for the entertainment business.

I've been living with Tsunade who was kind enough to bring me to her 'small' house....If you consider a five bedroom , two master bathrooms, and a huge basement with its own yakuzi in the bathroom small. It's like the house was made to carry a family, not just her. I barely smiled at the memory of her pushing me into living with her.

Flashback (two days ago)

I had already cancelled his apartment and was going to cancel mine today. Oh...and I have to quit at Tsunade's now. I flinched just thinking about quitting on her. I don't really want to quit working there either.

Sighing, I unplugged my cellphone and dialed Tsunade's number. I anxiously waited for the sound of the phone being picked up.

" Wuh? Who this?" Was what I heard from the other line.

Maybe I should have called her later.

"Tsunade-Sama." I answered seriously . Expecting her to start yelling at me from the other side of the phone, I was shocked to say the least when she answered seriously.

" Kora. What do you need? What happened? You never call me sama. Are you hurt? Did you get in trouble? Do I need to call my Yakuza or my lawyers?" She said clearing up my mind on how she knew something was going on.

Yakuza! what the hec-....actually I might consider that... No! Welllllll.....NO! Focus!

" Actually...I need to quit Tsunade-sama." I said silently.

After a couple moments of silence she replied.

" Send me your address." And that was all she said before she hung up. I stared at my phone and reluctantly sent her my apartment address. Not even fifteen minutes later, a knock was heard at my door.

I opened it and found the one and only Tsunade in what seemed her pajamas but with a random green coat draped over it making it actually work. I stepped aside and she entered my apartment. She looked around glaring at all the small,amount of stuff I had.

" Now Kora. I know I pay you enough to at least have a better apartment. What are you not telling me?" She sat down on the floor, crossing both her arms and legs. I sighed and sat in front of her.

Deciding to tell her some parts of my childhood, without getting into the details. I calmed my nerves. After all, she is like a mother figure.

" Alright .....I'll tell you." I stated hesitantly. She nodded  as if pushing me onward and I continued. 

" I...well...oh. I guess for starters I shall introduce myself." I said making her raise an eyebrow at my words.

"Wha-"

" Hello. My name is Yuriko. Yuriko Yukimura. ( Yu which means helpful or assisting,'Ri' which means logic, reason, or justice and 'Ko' meaning child.)(Yukimura meaning sensitive or idealistic) I am fifteen years old, I have albinism , and I am a runaway from Kyoto." I said this shocking Tsunade.

" I never met my mother, and my father was an abusive person in many ways. I vaguely remember having older sister, my twin actually. My name itself is what my father wanted...perfection. As my sister apparently received some of our mother's physical traits and most from him, he was pleased with her. He wanted perfection from his children. But I came out wrong from birth. I did as best as I could to please him until I was five and ran away after being harshly 'punished' that night. I had no attachments to my father what so ever. My mother could only watch from the side lines so not too many negative feelings there...that's for later. As for my sister, I regret every second that I am not by her side. I should have stayed. For her. But I was selfish and cruel. "

Her eyes were wide after that confession, but stayed silent.

Giving her time to process and me to think, I continued.

" I lived in the streets for as long as I can remember. I was made fun of by random children. Some giving me names and others going as far as pulling my hair. It was actually my sister that started that trend. She liked my hair until she saw that others didn't. I think that it was because the other kids were somewhat facinated by my hair at first. But what could she do. We were five. Welp.Dyed my hair black and little by little made money to buy contacts, which I wore contacts on both my eyes. One day I was pitied by a family that gave me food enough to last me a week. This family had a son. Whom is older than me, yet I saw as a younger brother in sort."

" He also had a lot of responsibility on his back as the only son of the owner of a famous restaurant. I tried to be his refuge away from it all. Showed him what I learned from the streets. Dragging him around and showing him that the world was just a bit bigger. His parents didn't like me at first. But then we started talking and they took it upon themselves to raise me....I still wonder. They sometimes taught me many high level material from education, seeing as I wasn't even going to school, they made it so that my knowledge was already of late High School, while I was in sixth grade. The boy asked me to go with him to Tokyo but I kept silent. After he left, I started on my way to Tokyo to join him and help him achieve his dream of becoming a popstar."

It took her a moment to process this. And another for me to think of what to say next.

" Yesterday I found out he wasn't the only one he brought...and betrayed. He used both of us as maids and servants. Both her and I paid for an extra apartment each. Including our own apartments. We later found out that the company he works for had always provided him for most of his life's expenses...he was just getting extra money out of us." I said as stood silent.

"WHat!? The little no good-"Tsunade was shaking in both shock and anger as I told my story. My eyes had warmed at this.

"S-So. What does this have to do with you quitting?" She asked mentally exhausted.

" He challenged both of us to take revenge. My friend, the other betrayed, is set and consumed by it....as am I. ...But...I not only want revenge...I want to prove that 'street trash' can do more than he thinks. I am going to prove that I can. I wan't to fulfil my own dream."

She saw were this was going and she perked up. What she said next surprised me.

" Then stay with me! At my home!" She demanded more than asked.

"Huh? Oh . I can't do that. It'll be a bother . I'll be troublesom-"

"Nonsense. You're now being kidnapped."

"B-But-"

"You're staying with me and that's final.Understand."

"Tsu-" I was about to counter again but stopped myself.

She glared and I gave in . I couldn't fight her . Her gaze said 'you dare challenge me one more time....'

Flashback end