This Little Girl

I smiled slightly at the memory. After that, she personally helped me move the small amount of stuff that I owned. She cancelled the apartment for me and took me shopping the same day. Thanking her from deep within my mind I was glad to have at least her in my personal life.

I smirked when I saw the selection of clothes we had made. I chose a turtleneck red shirt with long sleeves, some regular blue jeans, long black knee socks and a pair of small black boots. Meanwhile, Tsunade bought everything else. I chose to wear my outfit and brushed my long black hair.

I had decided to meet up with Mogami outside of a hair salon. Although I'm a bit late.

Running out and locking the door behind me I remembered my wallet which I had left in the new book bag that Tsunade. Running back inside I double check that I have everything before leaving.

I'm a mess. Let's see. Key...wallet...random receipt... should I take my pepper spray today? .nah, everything will be fine....yeah no I'm taking this.

So I'm in the bus, because it's a short ride and I have the most random thought. Usually I wouldn't have these because I'm always physically ocuppied. But today I thought...

If I clean a vacuum cleaner...am I a vacuum cleaner?

Which led me to a very enjoyable bus ride and me almost missing the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I opened the door I could faintly hear

" The back looks like this." I got closer to the voice seeing as there was not one in this side of the shop. I suddenly heard an enthusiastic voice.

" Miss. With just a new haircut and hair color...your image has really changed!"

Followed by a familiar

"Y-You're right!"

Ahh Mogami got her hair done already. Geez. Impatient much huh?

"You didn't think you'd change this much, did you?"

"N-No!"

I came across a blushing Mogami with short strawberry blond hair . Her clothing was very fashionable... although a bit off for the season...but meh. I suddenly talked to gain their attention.

" I guess it's my turn then?" I said making them both jump and turn towards me. Mogami then saw my clothing and smiled.

" Mogami-chan. You look like a new person." I stated then smirked.

"Kora-chan? You were always very pretty either way. "

" Yuriko" I stated confusing her. She tilted her head to the side questioningly .

" My name...Its Yuriko Yukimura ." Her eyes widened but she didn't ask anything else. I could really feel gears moving inside her head wanting to ask. I really appreciate her for not asking. I really do.  Both moved aside so I would take the place on the chair.

I was wrapped by the towel (I dunno what those things are called) and asked what I would like to do.

" I want to take off a dye that I have in my hair. Supposedly it's semi-permanent. Is that possible?" I asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she thought.

" It is possible. But it would take some time, also it's a new product and we haven't tried it completely. I mean, if you're willing. " I nodded to her and she got right to work. Possibly excited about not having me be an everyday customer. After putting some chemicals in my hair she wrapped a black towel around my hair that was already wrapped in foil thingies. I looked real weird.  

" This could take around forty minutes. Could you wait in the waiting area?" She asked to which I nodded and went to sit beside a half asleep Mogami. I opened up my phone and got an idea. I looked over to Mogami who had her new phone in her hand. I quietly but quickly snatched it making sure not to wake her up. After opening up the phone, I plugged in my phone number and saved it as 'Yuriko'. I then set it down and started playing random games on my phone. Tetris beung the main one seeing as I hadn't upgraded yet. 

Ten minutes went dreadfully slow . I started nodding off when the lady came back. Mogami jolted awake and was excitedly waiting for my hair to be uncovered.

I was sat down at the now hair free chair and turned away from the mirror. The lady, who's name I found out to be Yuki, took off the towel. Instantly she let out a shriek.

" Ahhh! Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. " She repeated over and over again. I asked her what's wrong and looked almost like in tears.

" I'M SORRY!" She said bowing deeply in front of the chair. Making me nervous since I hadn't seen my reflexion I got nervous at her bowing. No one acts like that to me except Mogami sometimes.

"U-Um. W-What's wrong? " I asked stuttering and stretching my hand out.

She looked up at me.

" I-I must've made a mistake!!!"

H-huh?

" YOUR HAIR...IT'S....IT'S WHITE!!! I'm sorry! I must have mistaken the bleach for the other solution! "

At this my eyes widened and I full out blew out of laughter.

After finally calming down...somewhat... I was finally able to look at her without laughing. Her expression was priceless.

"Pffft. Hehe. Sorry sorry. Pffft. I forgot to mention...hahaha. It's supposed to be white." I finally finished, sending her a regretful smile.

She stood up straight and looked at me surprised. Waiting for the judgemental words to hit me. I was surprised when both Mogami and Yuki had stars in her eyes.

In their ramble I heard stuff between ' so pretty', 'cute', and ' amazing'.

Slightly blushing at the compliments, I smile back at both of them. I turn to look back in the mirror and see something off.   My brown contacts staring back at me.

Now that I think about it...it looks nice...I kind off missed my hair. It's taken it's chemical damage no doubt, fizzy here and there, but I'll try my best from here on out. 

I felt a weight being lifted off my heart. I smiled at MY reflection.

" Can you please cut off around five inches of my hair and also fix my bangs?"

She nodded happily and got right to work.

" How would you like your bangs?" She asked.

"Surprise me." Was all I said. She turned to towards her and analyzed my face.

After a while she stood back and nodded satisfied. She then turned around and I stared in amazement. My long black and split end hair had been replaced with snow white hair and bangs that framed my face.

"Thank you. " I told her really appreciating it. When the towel thing was taken off of me. I jumped off and ran off to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled towards them. I closed the door to the bathroom and looked at my reflection. I nodded and took off my contact lenses. My pink colored eyes stared right back at me. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I laughed with my reflection. Putting everything away, I walked out.

Mogami saw me and smiled. She also gushed murmuring incomprehensible things.

Sometimes I forget she's older than me. 💧

" How much will it be Yuki-San?"

"Your totals for both you and your friend is 24,000 yen and 39,000 yen. Total of 63,000 yen." I nodded and before I could do anything, Mogami paid for the total. Actually she overpaid for the total giving her 70,000 yen. I looked at her and she confidently said

" Keep the change..Please...cooperate too." She smirked.

" I'm in the middle of throwing away my past!" And with that, she walked out. I stayed behind and exchanged numbers with Miss.Yuki and waved goodbye. Cuz why not. She was awesome. Running out I followed her out into the street.