Chapter 2

Chani was feeling hopeless, he didn't eat much and he didn't go out, only when Youngkyun was insisting.

On the whole way to school he was zoning out, he walked like dead with a serious face and didn't say anything.

His eyes started to tear up when he saw Seokwoo who was going towards him to greet him.

''Hello, Chani'' Seokwoo was happy to see Chani, but Chani was not

No, no, no please don't smile. I can't take it, Chani thought.

Chani just nodded and walked past Seokwoo. He happened to hear Seokwoo calling Youngkyun to talk with him about something.

The reason why is because Seokwoo happened to see Chani and Youngkyun on the rooftop that day. He was worried about Chani, because that time he wasn't that well.

"Tell him that he doesn't have to be worried about me" Chani was flustered

He has a girlfriend so yeah, why would he care for Chani.

"Exactly" Youngkyun agreed

Because they were in the same class, Chani had to see Seokwoo the whole day in school.

He was trying not to think about it but Seokwoo ruined that for him. He would always try to start a conversation with Chani but Chani only gave him half-hearted answer and tried not to give him attention. Seokwoo seeing that the boy doesn't want to talk to him he gave up on trying.

Seokwoo knew that the boy is hurt about something, but he didn't know what was that.

"Um, Chani, can I know why aren't you talking to me?" Seokwoo tried one last time

"There isn't a reason, it's nothing, trust me" Chani lied

The rest of the classes went on without Chani and Seokwoo not exchanging even a word.

"Chani, can I talk to you about something?" Youngkyun asked Chani

"What it is?"

"Um can we go somewhere else?"

"Uh? Okay, let's go."

They went to the nurse's office because it's always the most quiet there.

"Why did you want to talk about?" Chani was very curious

"What I want to talk with you is..." Youngkyun stumbled

"Is what?"

"Um Chani, look, I'm....."

_______ End of the chapter ______