Chapter 7

*Saturday*

It was their day off, so Youngkyun came to Chani's house to pick him up and go and watch a movie together.

It wasn't as a couple but as friends instead since they didn't have to keep up with their pretense outside of school or so they thought until they saw a pretty familiar figure at the movies, it was Seokwoo along with a girl, apparently his girlfriend.

Chani totally froze up and didn't know what to do, but Youngkyun being a lot calmer took Chani's hand and went to them with the intention of greeting them.

Seokwoo was also surprised to see them, he felt his heart sink a little but he went on with a smile on his face.

"Hello" Youngkyun greeted first

"Hello" Seokwoo greeted back

Chani didn't say anything just smiled at Seokwoo and stood still but Seokwoo's girlfriend annoyed him so much.

"Who are these people?" Seokwoo's girlfriend, Yana spoke up

"Oh they're my friends for school, I'm sure you've seen them around before"

"That's great!" - then she turned to Chani and Youngkyun - "You're together?"

"Ah, yes, we are"

"Amazing! Me and Seokkie-oppa were so bored alone. Let's go on a double date. What movie are you watching? Omg, we're watching the same movie!" She was so annoyingly enthusiastic

Chani couldn't not notice Seokwoo's cringing after she said his nickname and leave out a small chuckle.

Surprisingly their seats were right next to each other, not knowing if it was a good or bad decision they couldn't do anything about it now.

The movie finally started. Throughout the movie, Chani would always steal glances at Seokwoo, and Seokwoo at him.

Seokwoo seeing Youngkyun's arm on Chani's shoulder deeply annoyed him. And Chani noticing how Yana would constantly try to kiss Seokwoo but didn't succeed made him wonder maybe they weren't really a couple.

After the movie due to Yana's wish, they went somewhere to eat.

They spent their time chatting peacefully and eating their pizzas. Chani's suspicion that Seokwoo and Yana aren't that close was becoming more and more accurate. The last thing he wanted to find out was Seokwoo's feelings towards him, so he leaned towards Youngkyun and whispered something to him. Youngkyun nodded in awareness of what was Chani trying to do.

As Chani was eating he got dirty around his mouth, so in that way, Youngkyun would take a napkin and wipe it off which he did. Not being enough he placed a kiss on Chani's cheek.

Seokwoo was tapping his foot on the floor rapidly as he saw what was going on.

When they agreed on going home, they paid the bill and came out of the pizzeria,  but it seemed like there was a problem with the change. So Yana and Youngkyun went back to check while Chani and Seokwoo stayed outside.

"Did you have a great time?" Seokwoo asked

"I did" Chani smiled at him

Suddenly a bike passed by, causing Chani to lose balance and almost fall, but thanks God, Seokwoo caught him.

Now Seokwoo's hands were on Chani's waist, and Chani held his arms tightly. They didn't even mind their proximity. They could literally hear each other's breathing.

What Chani didn't expect was Seokwoo leaning down and placing his lips on Chani's. Chani being taken aback stood frozen at first but then he gave in and kissed back. Their kiss was intense, and none of them were resisting it.

"Aaaaah!" - what stopped them was Yana's screaming - "What the fxxk is going on here?" - she was furious

__________End of chapter_________