Chapter 8

Seokwoo and Chani both froze just realizing what happened. Yana was furious and Youngkyun had that expressionless look on his face as he knew what would happen. It was such an amusing situation.

Now, how should they explain this obnoxious situation?

"Yah! Kang Chani, what the fuck are you doing with my boyfriend?!" Yana was now yelling at Chani, almost ready to beat him up

Thank goodness Seokwoo and Youngkyun meddled in or there would be blood.

"Yana stop!" Seokwoo was now shouting at her

"And you Seokwoo, how could you do this to me?"

The whole situation was circus-like.

"Do what to you?" Seokwoo was mad now

"Cheat on me, and in top of that with a guy!"

Chani and Youngkyun just stood aside and watched them in awe.

"What cheating, I don't even love you. My parents paired us up without my approval" Seokwoo proclaimed

"What, b-but..." She was nearly crying - "I'm breaking up with you Kim Seokwoo!" - she told Seokwoo, more like yelled to him, and right before she left she slapped Seokwoo real hard

After the slap, just a little 'auch' came out from Seokwoo's mouth.

"What just happened?" Chani asked as if it wasn't clear enough

"I guess I just got dumped" Seokwoo said while smiling a little

"And what about the kiss?" Chani inquired even though he dreaded the answer

"Uh, about that" - Seokwoo panicked - "Chani, I'm in love with you"

Chani couldn't believe what was he hearing, the crush he liked for so long actually liked him back.

"What?" - Chani wanted to be sure

"I actually wasn't sure of my feelings, if I liked you or not... But seeing you lovey-dovey with Youngkyun made my insides twist and my heart sink" - Seokwoo was now looking down - "Look, I get it if you don't like me, just tell me, I'll get over it, somehow"

Chani's hand was now holding onto Seokwoo's and looked straight into his eyes, he was a little uncomfortable looking up the whole time but it was worth it. His crush finally liked him and he couldn't let it slide.

"I love you too" Chani said while smiling

"But, what about Youngkyun?" Seokwoo was confused

That reminded Chani as well, he totally forgot about his friend who was nowhere to be seen, probably left with the intention to leave them alone and not to get hurt even more.

"About that.... We aren't actually dating"

"What do you mean?"

"We were pretending because I wanted to find out if you have feelings for me or not" Chani was feeling kinda embarrassed

"Oh" - was Seokwoo's reaction until he remembered.... - "But Youngkyun loved you for real"

"I know...I will talk to him later'' Chani was very apologetic to Youngkyun

"I don't know if I sound like a bad person but I'm glad you don't love him"

"You're really a bad person" - Chani chuckled and added - "For stealing my heart"

"Up for an ice cream?" Seokwoo recommended

"Always"

They walked to the shop while holding hands and with grinning faces. But, most important they both were happy, happy that they're sharing the same feelings.

___________End of chapter ________

A/N:
Getting rid of toxic "girlfriend"? Done.
Getting Seokwoo and Chani together? Done.
Now only a few more chapters and I'm going to wrap up this story.
Also, how do you like it so far?