Chapter 11

Warning: light smut parts
______________________________________

It was Saturday, so Seokwoo and Chani agreed to go on a date to the movies and watch "Underwater".

Now Seokwoo is in front of Chani's house and is waiting for him to get out.

"Hey, did you wait a lot?" Chani said while getting out of the house

"No, I just came"

"Let's go then" Chani said after shooting him a suspicious glare

They arrived at the cinema and got their tickets for the movie. After they bought drinks and popcorn for them, they went to their seats and waited for the movie to start.

"It's starting, it's starting" Chani was already excited

While the movie was playing Seokwoo had his arm wrapped around Chani's shoulder all the time.

"I thought it would be boring, but it's interesting" Seokwoo stated and looked at Chani

But instead of returning him the look, Chani had fell asleep. Seokwoo just left out a sigh and placed a kiss on Chani's cheek.

"Kang Chani, you own me a kiss on the lips later" Seokwoo whispered while smiling at him

*

"Chani, get up, the movie ended" Seokwoo softly said and mildly stroked his hair trying to wake him up

"What? It already ended?" Chani asked while scrubbing his eyes

"That's right sleepy head" Seokwoo joked - "Let's go, get up"

When Seokwoo was turning around to leave Chani slowly grabbed his sleeve.

"What is it, babe?" Seokwoo questioned

"Didn't I owe you something?"

"Uh?" that caught Seokwoo aback since he didn't think Chani heard him when he was talking for owing him a kiss

"You know, the kiss" Chani looked away from shyness

"Chani" Seokwoo said quietly, almost whispering

Then he placed his hand on Chani's chin trying to make the shorter look up at him. Now both of them were looking into each other's eyes and slowly leaned towards each other until their lips touched. The moment their lips touched, Chani's body shivered and his legs went weak. Seokwoo seeing that, held him even tighter and kissed him more intensely. Both of them tasted the sweet taste of each other's lips that started enveloping them and made them addicted to it. It wasn't only their lips touching, now it was tongue fight as well. The casual kiss turned into French kiss. They hardly could catch their breaths. They were almost drained but they didn't let go of each other when Seokwoo suddenly stopped.

"Wanna go to my house? My parents aren't home"

"Sure" Chani agree sensing what Seokwoo actually meant

*

Seokwoo's room was very neat and clean. It wasn't very big but it wasn't so small either. The walls were painted blue and had few posters of the group SF9. On the table there were few books and a vase with a lot of colorful flowers.

The moment they went into the room, Seokwoo pinned Chani against the wall kissing him before he proceeded to go down to his neck and kiss, bite and lick it. Chani being helpless just let out few moans allowing the pleasure to swallow him. When Seokwoo stopped and dragged Chani to the bed. Slowly removing his clothes, and Chani removing Seokwoo's, till they only had their pants on them.

The night was surely long for both of them but also full of love.
____________________________________

A/N: i edited some parts out because I thought they were too much