Chapter 15

As Seokwoo walked to the airport, he had his head full of thoughts for Chanhee. Just a little time ago their relationship was working so well but now they're shattering, actually they've already shattered. Going abroad ha, Seokwoo didn't want to, but for Chanhee, he had to do it for him so that Chanhee could live happily.

But Chanhee, will he be able to be happy without Seokwoo in his life? His loved one?

Yearning for someone isn't easy. It eats you up from inside, leaving you with nothing but sorrow. An emptiness like that would be hard to heal. Or it would never heal at all.

"Mr. Seokwoo, are you ready for your departure?" Sijin asked Seokwoo

Seokwoo left out a big sigh.

"No, not at all" he was honest

"Sir, it will hurt but you'll get better in time"

"I don't know Sijin, I don't know, it doesn't feel that way"

"You'll see sir" Sijin was trying to comfort him

"Sijin"

"Mm?"

"Is the love of two guys wrong?"

"No love is wrong sir, except for the fake love"

"If you only said that in front of my mother"

"That wouldn't change anything sir, you know the best what's your mother like"

"That's right. It's my mother after all" Seokwoo fake smiled  

Seokwoo never understood what was wrong with two guys being in love. He just didn't understand the harsh society. Well, it's not like other people's opinion mattered to him anyways.

After every procedure was done, he went to wait in a line so that he could have the attendant scan his ticket and after that board the plane.

It was goodbye to Chanhee. Seokwoo might have kept a calm composure but inside he was breaking. The pain he felt in his chest was huge. The tears were at the verge of leaving his eyes. Leaving Chanhee like that, in pain, he didn't want to. Just the thought of Chanhee being in pain, pained him ever more. With breaking him, he broke himself as well. Well, it's like that with two people being in love together. Sharing everything.

"Sir, you'll be boarding the plane soon" Sijin brought Seokwoo back from his thoughts

"Ah yeah"

He was really going to leave. He really is leaving Chanhee. No matter how much he didn't want to, that was the harsh reality. Few more minutes, and he's going to be on the plane. He was out in the open, but Seokwoo was suffocating, he breathed really hard. And every minute, every second the pain in his chest was getting bigger and bigger. Oh, how much he pleaded to God not to leave.

"Seokwoo!"
____________________________

A/N: Sorry this is short🙏