Captured!

"Great. This is simply fucking wonderful." Damain Wayne, Robin said to Jon Kent, Superboy.

"This isn't entirely my fault." Jon said. "You said to follow that van."

The boys had been captured in an abandoned warehouse that often worked as a drug and weapons dealing front. They were away from Gotham and Metropolis, somewhere near the docks on Bludhaven, Nightwing's territory. 

Nightwing was the first Robin to Batman and then grew into his own persona, he was also Damian's older brother, Dick Grayson, and even Nightwing knew that they shouldn't be anywhere other than Gotham or Metropolis. Secondly, they were supposed to stay away from drugs or weapons, as Jon was only 10, and they seemed to have messed that up, too.

Jon struggled to move against the chains. "I don't think my powers work when I'm nervous."

"We're fucked." Damian muttered.

"Well I can try to use my lazer vision to cut the chains." Jon suggested.

"Jon. We're hanging upside down in the middle of a warehouse, chained together and you can't fly. Do you want to crack your head?"

"Oh." Jon replied.

Damian wriggled around. "If I can just get to my belt-" He said, straining against the chains to no avail. The only thing in reach was the button for emergencies that would call Superman and Batman, their fathers and there was no way that they were doing that.

"I've got a wild idea." Jon said.

"Fucking enlighten me." Damian sighed.

"Why don't we, I don't know, CALL OUR PARENTS. I'm going to get in trouble if I get home late."

"Superboy, can you use freeze-breath?"

Jon tried. "No."

"Can you fly?"

"Nope."

"Super-strength?"

"Sorry."

"So you're just ten-years-old?"

Jon sighed. "I'm taller."

Damian frowned. "That's not a talent."

"It's pretty easy to be taller than you." Jon said, irritating Damian.

Jon sighed. "Let's call our parents."

"No."

Jon was silent for a minute. "I have another idea."

"What?"

"We call our parents."

"Nope. No way."

Jon wriggled around. "The blood is going to my head."

"Stop!" Damian shouted, but Jon's movement pushed the panic button on his belt.

"SUPERBOY!" Damian shouted. "You pressed the panic button!"

"Yay!" Jon cheered.

They waited about 9 minutes until Nightwing came into the warehouse and knocked out the security team of the warehouse, finding the boys hanging up in the rafters of the warehouse. Dick sighed.

"Really, guys?"

Damian frowned. "Just get us down."

Dick safely got them down.

"Thank you, so much. Nightwing."

Damian frowned. "We were fine."

Dick put his hands on Damian's shoulders. "Just so you know, Robin. You are fucked with dad."

Damian sighed. "I wasn't the one who pressed the panic button." Damian said, looking at Jon who was looking around the warehouse. "Superboy!" Damian called. "Let's head back to the Cave."

"Good luck." Dick offered.

"Thanks." Damian muttered.