Well This Sucks...

"I'm not scared." Jon said, glaring at Damian. "I can fly."

"All the way to Europe?"

"No." Jon admitted. "But I'm NOT scared."

"Fine." Damian shrugged. "Then do it."

"You do it!"

Damian laughed. "But I'm not the one who is too worried about what Batman will do if we 'borrow' a drone."

"It's called stealing." Jon argued. "And I'm not a thief."

Damian rolled his eyes and pressed his hand against a sensor pad on the side of the aircraft.

"ACCESS DENIED AS PER THE CHILD PROOF SETTINGS."

"Fuck." Damian muttered.

"What the hell are you doing?" Came a voice. The boys turned around to find a figure stalking towards them. It came closer.

"Todd?" Damian asked, surprised. "What are you doing in the hangar?"

Jason frowned. "Trying to fucking sleep."

"In the Cave?" Jon asked. "Don't you have a bed in the Manor?"

Jason exhaled. "Ugh. Yes. But."

Damian laughed and pointed. "I'm telling father you're drunk AGAIN."

He ignored him and pointed to the sensor pad. "Hey, Dipshit." Jason said, flatly, looking at his youngest brother. "If Jon lasers through the side of a million dollar drone, Dad will find out, come down here, and kick your ass."

"And if he does-" Jon reasoned. "He'll realize that you have partook in drinking."

Damian looked at Jon, disgusted. "Why are you talking like a Victorian woman?"

Jon bit his cheek before speaking. "I don't like talking CRASSLY."

Damian rolled his eyes. "Just say 'Todd is drunk and my father is going to kick his ass.'"

"No." Jon said, grossing his arms, indignantly.

"Well if you brats are going, I'm chaperoning." Jason said. He sighed and pressed his hand against the pad. "I don't need a lecture."

"ACCESS DENIED AS PER THE INTOXICATION AVERSION PROTOCOL."

"I'm trying to train!" Someone shouted, angrily. The lights clicked on, revealing all of the boys. "What the heck are you doing?" Tim asked, avoiding cursing around Jon.

"Damian is too young, Jason is too intoxicated, and I don't have permission to fly the drone." Jon explained.

Tim crossed over to the drone and walked between his brothers. He pressed his hand to the sensor.

"ACCESS GRANTED. DRIVERS EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS MET."

"I can drive." Damian angrily muttered.

"Look." Tim reasoned. "Get out fast. I don't care what you're doing, just don't involve me." 

The hatch opened and he turned around to walk away.

Shit. 

They knew that cowl.

Jason grabbed Tim by the back of his shirt. "Get in or die."

They climbed in. 

"I hate you all." Tim muttered.

"Stop." Batman ordered.