03

evan went and got the card game from his office, i only bought it because he played it so much online that i thought he should own the actual game, and look it came in handy. john and smii7y were whispering to each other, then they giggled.
"you're hot." john said looking at me, i looked over at them and raised a brow
"is that what you were whispering about like 5 year olds at a slumber party?" i asked still looking at him.
"maybe..." he says, i couldn't help but giggle at him, it was kind of funny how immature he was, but i guess that's why his youtube channel is doing so well. evan came back down and dealt out the cards, first to be card czar was moi.
"can we watch that movie with (blank) tonight?" i read out putting the black card down and waiting for the guys to hand me their cards.
"can we watch that movie with childs cum tonight?" i read adding the white card into it, the guys all laughed
"thats just awful." I say then read the next card
"can we watch that movie with big black dicks tonight?" i read, chuckling lightly
"isnt that just porn?" john added in causing me to actually laugh.
"yes john, they're called adult films for a reason" smii7y told him, making me laugh a little harder.
"can we watch that movie with jerry stienfeld tonight?" i read out the last card then thought for a second.
"big black dicks win." i say holding the black card out for the winner to grab
"Always do baby!" smii7y says taking his card with a smile on his face.
"damnit! i wasted childs cum!" john yelled, jokingly upset about losing.
"i hate it when (blank)" Evan read out, then waited for us to give him our cards.
"i hate it when my vagina falls out." evan read
"ugh i hate that" john comments again making me laugh, i can see why these guys do youtube.
"i hate it whe-" evan got cut off by my phone going off.
"sorry" i say standing up and picking up my phone.
y/n?
for a second i felt like my heart had stopped beating as it sank into my stomach, i looked back at the guys who were just talking.
"how'd you get this number?" i asked, lowering my voice. instantly i felt evans eyes drilling into my back.
i want to talk to you, in person. meet me at the coffee shop down the road from your place.
"i-i can't, i have work to do and umm, i need to cook" i says trying to get out of it.
come meet me, or i'll come meet you.
a tear slipped from my eye.
"i'm not home alone, you shouldn't come here." i tell him, wiping my face so the guys don't see my crying.
i don't care, i'm on my way
"wait no do-" i was cut off by the dial tone, he hung up.
"y/n you coming back?" smii7y asked i took in a deep breath.
"actually i'm um, i'm gonna go for a walk." i say grabbing my wallet and keys.
"what for?" evan asked standing up, probably already knowing who was on the phone. before i could even answer there was a loud knock on the front door. i walked over evan close behind me, when i opened it he stood right there. he wore a devilish smirk that i once loved, he stared me down not even paying attention to evan.
"hello beautiful." he said going to grab my hand but i pulled away, not looking at him.
"what did you want to tell me?" i asked.
"what you aren't gonna let me in?" he asked, i looked up at evan and he nodded so i opened the door wider and let him in.
"nice to see you finally got some manners" he mumbles walking past me, i don't think evan heard it but i did.
"can you just tell me what you want and leave." i say, earning a nasty glare, i knew something was gonna happen but it got interrupted by john and smii7y coming to the door.
"who's this?" john asks.
"i'm y/n's boyfriend" kevin says putting his hand out, which john shakes cause he's not rude
"ex. ex boyfriend" i corrected, i saw smii7y wipe his hand after shaking kevin's, which made me giggle, that caused kevin to get suspicious.
"so you fucking them all at once, or do they take turns??" he asked only looking at me, i could tell he was getting angry by the way his voice changed.
"i-i'm no-" kevin cut me off
"huh you fucking whore, how many guys do you have a week?" he says getting in my face. i looked down at the ground.
"hey back off!" evan says getting angry, he never liked kevin, evan knew the whole time, about him hitting me, touching me when i didn't want him to.
"back off faggot!" kevin yelled to evan then looked back down at me.
"hey man, there's no need for that." smii7y says stepping in now.
"i guess you are fucking all of them, no one would defend a slut like you unless they were getting something out of it." he said, i still stared at the ground which i guess just pissed him off more. he grabbed me by the hair and forced me to look up at him, that's when evan and john stepped in grabbing kevin forcing him to let go of me, the second he released i ran to my office slamming the door and locking it. i could hear the guys yelling at him as they dragged him out the door and threw him on the lawn. i laid down in my giant bean bag curled up into a ball trying to process what just happened.
i mean sure evan knew but he's never seen it happen, kevin would always pretend we were a happy couple. but not only evan but smii7y and john saw, fuck that's embarrassing.
knock knock knock
"go away" i answer not wanting to see any of the guys
"y/n it's me!" evan called in.
"congrats now go away!" i yelled back, not even willing to unlock my door. i heard a sigh then footsteps that slowly faded. i sighed then stood up going over to my desk, i opened my programming shit and started typing, i programmed a whole game, yes it was simple but it was still complex at the same time. i turned my system off after playing my simple game for a little bit, i looked at the clock and saw that it was 6am, i sighed realizing i didn't even try to sleep. i quieting unlocked my office door and peeled out, i knew no one was awake but you never know. i went into my room and locked the door, i went into my attached bathroom and started the shower, stripping while i waited for it to warm up, when i looked in the mirror i could see the old bruises that were trying to fade away, i sighed and stepped into the shower, basking in the warmth before washing my hair. as i was stepping out a loud knock came to my room.
"just a minute!" i yelled wrapping myself in a towel going over to my dresser to grabbed clothes, though i'd only picked out underwear when another loud knock came to my door. i rolled my eyes and went to open my door underwear in hand, completely naked besides my towel.
"can't a girl get dressed??" i asked looking at smii7y who was the person behind the knocks, his face went red and his eyes shot straight up to the ceiling, causing me to laugh.
"s-sorry, evan told me to knock til you answered" smii7y told me, still staring at the ceiling.
"what is it?" i asked slipping my underwear on seeing as he was paying attention to everything else but me.
"umm... oh right, tyler's flight gets in soon, evan needs you to pick him up.
"i know, i'll have to put clothes on first though." i say chuckling.
"r-right. i'll go." smii7y says before walking swiftly down the hall, a few seconds after i heard john let out a loud laugh, smii7y probably told them i was in just a towel. i went to my dresser and put on